• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Currently, I'm debating between Ysolda and Muiri.... D:

Muira. She was part of the dark brotherhood/murder questline but she's into alchemy and is a Breton. I get treated well at the Hag's Cure in Markarth too considering i married her only employee. She didn't even come to my wedding though and i don't remember a gift either. It's a long way to Riften but she could have made the effort.

Wildroses

Muira. She was part of the dark brotherhood/murder questline but she's into alchemy and is a Breton. I get treated well at the Hag's Cure in Markarth too considering i married her only employee. She didn't even come to my wedding though and i don't remember a gift either. It's a long way to Riften but she could have made the effort.

Woah, that sucks. My first character married Vorstag, and she surprised me by making the effort to come to my wedding. No gift, but she told me several times the Hag's Cure was here for all my discreet needs. Maybe she just came to drum up some business.

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
Come on now, NO ONE married Aela just for the novelty of telling a werewolf to make you a sandwhich?!
If I were to marry Aela it would be with a character who is also a werewolf...so he would prefer some thing more "fresh" than a sandwich

Inquisitor Saken

polan can into space?
I'm a bit mean and I'm planning to marry someone who's already happy and then totally ruin their life, and finally kill them when I get bored. :p

Dunno how or who, though.

Elladale_Darkwood

Marcurio, he's hot, sweet and strong. I love that you can I have him as a follower and you can have him at home to make money at his shop too. I like to think he's really fighting for the woman he loves when he does.

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
Vorstag.

Lydia was lost to the Fort Sunguard glitch, and Cordy was feeling a bit melancholic about the whole ordeal. I mean, sure, Lydia wasn't the greatest companion in the world -- always a bit put upon, constantly getting in the way--, but she was a friend, and friends were not something Cordelia came by easily. Drowning her sorrows in Markarth, knowing she couldn't fend off the hoards she would be facing alone, she decided to hire Vorstag in Lydia's place. You know, just until she could hold her own.

His easy nature, happy willingness to carry anything and everything up to the maximum, and general reliability made him a fixture in her life. The store is open and profitable, despite the fact that the only time Vorstag has left Cordelia's side is when she sent him to stay with the children while she scouted a location for their new house, and he happily supplies a nice, hot, home cooked meal even in the dankest depths of Skyrim's most unpleasant Nordic tombs. He would give his life to see Cordelia safe, and more than once has meant the difference between survival and an early trip to Sovngarde.

I feel like I've had more characters than currently exist in my saves, but that's because I've started and dropped so many. Those that remain haven't existed long enough to warrant a relationship escalating to marriage, so he's the only spouse I've collected so far, but he's nestled himself securely in my affections.

I'm entertaining the idea of Farkas for one of my Barenziahs, but if his negative attitude toward marrying another werewolf isn't a glitch, that could pose some narrative issues.

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
Exactly the same, show gets bad ratings and unfavorable reviews and then, cancel, just like the real life tv shows.

. . . . I'm not sure I follow. I don't submit my character ideas for popular review before playing them; I come up with something I think I'll enjoy playing that lets me explore aspects of the game my main won't, and if I'm just not feeling the back story then I do something else. I don't understand the television reference.

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
Well, that definitely explains the tv show allusion. My next note would be that I don't feel a Disagree rating was necessary. You didn't really disagree with what I said. I didn't understand what you were referencing and was seeking clarification, and you clarified for me in your answer.

Fiiralmo

2nd Aldmeri Emissary to Skyrim
Since it would be odd to marry any race but my own, thanks to lore, my only choice was Taarie. She's alright i guess. All the spouses in this game kinda do the exact same thing unless they're followers

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
My 1st character Malek married Mjoll and moved to the beautiful Hjerim.

My 2nd character Kaya married Aela and both of the savages live in good old Markarth. Aela is pretty freaky and so is Kaya so it makes for nice nights ;).

My current character Catarina is married to Hroki with the use of console commands. She is the most beautiful woman in all of skyrim and Catarina just had to bed her. They live in the beautiful Proudspire Manor sipping on the finest mead gold can buy.

jonathan90

well known member
I MARRIED YSOLDA AND ALMOST MY MALE STEWARD!!!!!!!SO I MARRIED YSOLDA. OH TALOS FORGIVE ME!!!!!!:rolleyes::eek:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts