• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

dovaqueen

Ghorbash the Iron Hand Awesome. Had my orc marry him and he's one of my fave so far. 'Defeat your enemies my love!' They are a team. Both are legionnaires. They are best friends.

Vilkas My dark elf married him. Affectionate. Sweet. Loved his proposal. My elf didn't get a lot of affection in her life so she loves it.

Argis the Bulwark If divorce were an option, I'd do it. He's good looking, but that's it. And he still addresses my Nord as though he is just her Thane at times. He didn't seem very enthusiastic about the wedding either. Her only consolation is that her two girls Sissel and Runa are awesome even though they sometimes fight like siblings will. >_>

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
Ricard... would probably bed every attractive woman in Skyrim before even considering an actual spouse.

Seriously, who would Naerwen even marry? She's a misanthrope, practically.

Matthias is set to marry Mjoll. She's so adorable.

Gau. Marriage. Bahahahaha. xD

I'm gay irl, so all of my male characters are gay. In fact all of my characters are male. :sadface:

I've married Roggi, Stenvar, and Marcurio on different characters.

Kulaasvokul

Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fish stick!
I married Vilkas on my previous character, but we had a slight dispute, and I never went back to my house in whiterun again. I pressed a button accidentally and I started to turn into a werewolf, and he just went from saying "do you need anything my love?" To "DIIIIIEEEEE". I thought he'd stop when I transformed back, but no. I had to run from the house in my underwear with little to no health. That's why we got a divorce. That's why I said to myself "ill never marry him again." :p

Gowsh

Old Fart
Had my battlemage marry Brelyna from the college, my Orc married Mjoll and im 1 pelt away from my nord marrying Temba Wide Arm

My char also married Brelyna.

She's kind of dull. She has maybe 4 pieces of dialog, each ending in a syrupy, "... my love."

Give it a rest, for Dibella's sake. :)

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
Well.. I feel a bit sorry for Omluag, the worker in Markarth. He's very poor and I'd like it to give him the live he deserves - even though my character is not attracted to him 0_0

Erqiosk

Camilla. Pretty girl, good thing she didn't like Faendal after all ;)

Chose her because (I'm Breton) Muiri is the only marryable breton and she is eeeevil! So Camilla suited better cause I'm going to fight for the Empire and my backstory is from Cyrodiil also.

Only thing I hate about her is that SHE STILL THANKS ME FOR THE CLAW I BROUGHT FOR THEM! >:[

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
I wish I could make beggars followers. They could live in my houses (Whiterun, Markarth, Solitude, Windhelm, Riften) for I have a huge mansion thanks to Hearthfire ;) .. In that case I don't have to marry them in order to save their unlucky asses.

Erqiosk

I wish I could make beggars followers. They could live in my houses (Whiterun, Markarth, Solitude, Windhelm, Riften) for I have a huge mansion thanks to Hearthfire ;) .. In that case I don't have to marry them in order to save their unlucky asses.

Agreed, there should be more options to help the beggars. And even if I gave them a 10k gold they'd still be there hanging on the streets. Duh!

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
Agreed, there should be more options to help the beggars. And even if I gave them a 10k gold they'd still be there hanging on the streets. Duh!

I hope people don't rate this off-topic cause I really want to respond :)

If I pickpocket a beggar and give him noble clothes, will he/she equip it?? Just a question..

MrDSL

I am thinking about marrying Jordis..She is currently my Lakeview steward..

Can anyone confirm that after I marry her she will have shop options still be my steward and are these available out when we adventure?

If so thats the icing on the cake!!

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
I am thinking about marrying Jordis..She is currently my Lakeview steward..

Can anyone confirm that after I marry her she will have shop options still be my steward and are these available out when we adventure?

If so thats the icing on the cake!!

I don't know but Vilkas never earned that much money running the store. An everyday visit should get you at least 100 septims, but nothing more. Of course if you are away from home for a long time you'll get more gold. But I never felt like it made a huge difference ;)

CottonCandyDeath

High Elf--Imperial--SweetRoll Thief
My current character Valaina married Marcurio, but i got bored so i snuck up on him and took a dagger to his throat, then left his naked looted corpse behind the family home.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I married Ysolda because people of Whiterun were being mean to her, now she lives in Solitude. How do you feel about that one Nazeem? Get to the Blue Palace very often? Oh, what am I saying - of course you don't.

If I ever made a female character, I would go for Balimund, he is just so awesome. I travel to Riften just to hear him say his line. "Come to see Balimund perform miracles with steel, eh?"

Benthos

Proud Mer
It's ridiculous that we can't even marry any Bosmer, I want my Tonaro Jenkinir III to have a proud Bosmer wife, I find quite a bit of them to be pretty.
I usually married Lydia, one character married Camilla, Muiri, and another married Sylgja.

-Mir-

Professional milk-drinker
I haven't married anyone yet. If Erik were marryable I'd probably pick him. So far the marryable person I seem to be most compatible with is Mjoll, but I'm a girl and it'd be weird. :<
I like Marcurio, I guess, but I couldn't see myself married to him. But he shares his voice with a lot of the other characters I like so maybe if I can some day force marriage on my PS3 I will still be able to enjoy some normal dialogue with them...
I like the Twins too, and could see myself with them more than Marcurio, but they still don't seem just right for me.

About beggars, I definitely wouldn't wanna marry Angrenor Sword-through-the-Chest. I do feel sorry for him, but he's almost as racist as Rolff Stone-Fist and that wouldn't be a very friendly relationship since I'm an elf anyway. >[ I also wouldn't wanna be with that Brenuin guy in Whiterun. But I do feel bad for most of the beggars and I think it would be cool to marry Narfi or Silda or Edda and try to make them happier. <3

For females, my Khajiit is most likely gonna marry Ysolda, and if Jenassa's a valid marriage option then my "evil" Breton might pick her.

Benthos

Proud Mer
I haven't married anyone yet. If Erik were marryable I'd probably pick him. So far the marryable person I seem to be most compatible with is Mjoll, but I'm a girl and it'd be weird. :<
I like Marcurio, I guess, but I couldn't see myself married to him. But he shares his voice with a lot of the other characters I like so maybe if I can some day force marriage on my PS3 I will still be able to enjoy some normal dialogue with them...
I like the Twins too, and could see myself with them more than Marcurio, but they still don't seem just right for me.

About beggars, I definitely wouldn't wanna marry Angrenor Sword-through-the-Chest. I do feel sorry for him, but he's almost as racist as Rolff Stone-Fist and that wouldn't be a very friendly relationship since I'm an elf anyway. >[ I also wouldn't wanna be with that Brenuin guy in Whiterun. But I do feel bad for most of the beggars and I think it would be cool to marry Narfi or Silda or Edda and try to make them happier. <3

For females, my Khajiit is most likely gonna marry Ysolda, and if Jenassa's a valid marriage option then my "evil" Breton might pick her.
I forgot that I had one character marry Ysolda as well, her shack is so depressing. Because of her, she made me quicker to move out and buy a house compared to the others. Lydia gives you Breezehome but you can't furnish it until YOU purchase it. I remember with Emperor Antonius, I waited for days (in-game) to finally marry Sylgja, she wasn't showing up outside at all for whatever reason, she was locked inside her home at Shor's Stone and I have to admit I got tired of waiting but FINALLY she came out just before I gave up and I proposed to her. This is the kind of thing I expected to happen to me IRL.

RyuLevone

I married Scouts-Many-Marshes. I think I may be the only one to have married an Argonian. I wish they had Khajiits you could marry. I freaking love them.

Bourn

Currently married to Mjoll. My next marriage will probably be Serana, I love her dialogue, and her character as a whole is very well done. I don't consider her 'sexy' or 'good looking' because I'm not really ready to judge a group of pixels just yet.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts