• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
Hi everyone! :)

I bought the amulet of Mara (I started a new game in Skyrim) and I received a few 'proposals' from NPC's. Not that it is important but I do not know who to choose :D

I seriously considered marrying the beggar in Windhelm or Omluag in Markarth because I feel sorry for them. I could totally picture myself giving them fancy armor or expensive clothing and jewels. I married Vilkas in my previous game but felt sorry because he had to leave Jorrvaskr.

Who did you guys marry in the game??

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I married Sylgja. because I was told she was the only one who opens a shop. So even I play with a female char, she married Sylgja.

It's all for the money there! I collect gold coins :D

Lethennon

Camilla. Excellent vamp wife name.

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
Camilla is nice, for a man, if only there were more available options for the Argonians, or any for the Bosmer/Khajiit

Lethennon

Camila was just to close to vampire hunter d's Carmilla to be passed up

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
I suppose a lot of girls would fancy the Wolf Brothers, but if you do not want a warrior, then perhaps Marcurio, or Cosnach(maybe technically a warrior, but I call a drunkard)

Jarrad

Had my battlemage marry Brelyna from the college, my Orc married Mjoll and im 1 pelt away from my nord marrying Temba Wide Arm

Torok

Torvar was husband to many of my Khajiit. I married Farkas once, found out he hates it when his wife is a werewolf... Vilkas told me his brother was an idiot...
I had one of my mage Khajiit marry Brelyna.
I unofficially married Kharjo. (Could not do it with mods so I just set up my own wedding at the temple, using mods and a console command to get the rings.) Still was unofficial, but I'm a romantic and I have to have my little hubby or lover interest there.
Then there was a time where I started a new game, my Khajiit was dating Kharjo, then he left him for Marcurio. Kharjo came back after following them to a Falmer cave and saving his ex's life. Then I couldn't choose between the Imperial Mage and the Khajiit warrior that saved my life. I ended up making both of them my fiancées, it's polygamy, but the Orcs do it too... I ended up choosing Marc because Kharjo doesn't understand the concept of 'oh, sorry, I didn't mean to singe your fur with my flames, you just got in my way.' Marc is more understanding, he understands a misfire of an ice spike to the head or a shock to the system.
My character is going to marry Marc now, and they're gonna live in a shack in the wilderness once I find the right spot. They're gonna be very happy together.

And to think I sacrificed Marc to Boethia that one time...

Rainbow

Criminal Scum
I'm probably gonna be marrying Marcurio soon, although he's just my follower right now. He's cute, and I like his dialogue. He just always has something to say and I like it XD

My best friend married Farkas, because she thinks he's the most attractive guy Skyrim has to offer. I wouldn't mind him myself, but I can't stand all that crap around his eyes. Makes him look dirty, lol

Wildroses

My first character married Vorstag, mostly because he was her follower when she got the amulet of Mara, he was cute, and he kept blocking the only exit out of the room until she talked to him. I didn't mind being married to him, he had a sweet nature. Second married Revyn Sadri, but she was so busy doing jobs for the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild she never saw him much, which perhaps is for the best as he's a crabby spouse.

I had a couple I was playing adventure hating NPC style who married Sorex and Balimund. Balimund was a sweetheart, but I moved in with him and his adult adopted son who kept saying: "Have you met Balimund? I'm his apprentice." I am his wife and your stepmother, dammit! But I didn't want to move Balimund because I knew the son wouldn't come to and I didn't want to separate them as they are really attached to each other.

Sorex was a complete and total grump to be married to. Complained when I asked for food and money, wouldn't let me sleep in his bed, and kept flirting with other women and offering them alcohol. I'm debating starting a character with the alternate start mod which lets you own Proudspire Manor who had her marriage arranged to him by greedy parents and started adventuring because she wants to escape her horrible life.

I also married Stenvar on an archer character, but that didn't last long because I found him sleeping in our daughter's bed when I got home late at night. Twice. He had an unfortunate accident next adventure.

One taking shape in my mind I plan to marry to Quintus Navale as he seems a real sweetheart, and they are both alchemists.

Saozig

Hippy
I'd love to know how Quintus is as a spouse. I'd have ot get over those mutton chops and that stupid hat, but otherwise I like him.

Spouses I've tried out:

Marcurio - cool. Very sweet. Opens a shop. No prolem with the option to cook something. Since he's a follower too, you can take him on trips, nice RP option. Eiron would take Marcurio to Markarth or Solitude for shopping or to Windstad Manor for a weekend away.

Revyn Sadri - terrible. Condescending, rude, complains if you ask him to cook. He left teh temple after the wedding before I could ask when he and my Dunmer would live. Had to go back to Windhelm to fetch him. At Lakeview Manor, he didn't open a shop. Had a "divorce" by reloading to save right before wedding had my Dunmer marry the next guy:

Romlyn Dreth - cool. Aside from the fun Oblivion connection, Rommy is a sweet spouse who'll open up shop. He also continues to sell back market Black Briar mead. I did have him glitch out on me with the cooking option--after my Dunmer came home with Talvas as a follower, he stopped giving the option to cook. I just RP'd as he got jealous, but he and my Dunmer continued to have a loving marriage.

Ghorbash the Iron Hand - cool. He was a "trial" spouse for my Redguard. He was a affectionate spouse but seemed out of place in Whiterun as the only Orc around. Didn't have any issues with he opening a shop or cooking.

Gilfre - cool. No problems. My Rogue married her. She doesn't stop telling your to get an axe and chp all teh wood you can carry after you marry her though.

No but I'm not gay ;)

I'm not gay either, but that doesn't mean I can't RP a gay character. I loved playing my gay male Bosmer so much that I had to make another gay character, but this time a female Bosmer. I was thinking of having her marry Sylgja but now think she ought to marry Rayya.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts