• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SweetRollSid

A true warrior.
I understand that this may already have been posted, but I felt I should post one in the Heartfire category as It is related to starting a family.... I decided after 300+ Hours playing time with my Orc I should settle down for the quieter life and start a fresh.
I was wondering who attended your wedding ? Be honest.... As I shall be too,

My wedding was to the Orc lady in the stronghold North of Markarth called 'Borgakh the Steel heart' ( I wanted to stay within the race). My wedding was attended by:

1) Isran from the Dawnguard
2) Luca Valerius ( I retrieved his golden claw)
3) Commander Maero ( I took down the dark brotherhood)
4) Talen-Jai ( The argonian, I got him 3 flawless ameithests)
5) Delphine from the Blades
6) Benor
7) Lydia
And the rest were just priests.

Who attended yours :) ?

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
Congrats on your wedding :beermug:
Lydia and Lucan was it for me, I guess being Listener of the Dark Brotherhood and a Sociopath in a Jester's Outfit doesn't make you that popular :p

AS88

Staff member
When my Dragonborn got married to Sylgja, both her parents turned up (Annekke and whasshisname from Darkwater Crossing), Lydia, Lucan Valerius, Ysolda, Filnjar, Shadr and a couple others. :)

This was before I had any of the DLCs though

Wildroses

I've married off a lot of characters, most of whom weren't adventurers, so the details blur. Ones who have actively avoided quests, it was interesting seeing who turned up (hardly anyone). I married Sorex from the Winking Skeever one time. His father, sister and Vivienne turned up. On another there was this one dude from a mine who was so impressed with my ability to spend half a day mining ore, he decided to attend my wedding. After I got Hearthfire, I discovered that if you adopt before you marry, your kids come to the wedding (and decide to walk back home past that fort full of bandits who send a bunch of wolves after you).

I'll never forget the wedding guests of my first character to Vorstag though. One guest I don't remember. The other two were Faendal and Bothela. I remember them because Faendal congratulated me on my wedding using a woman's voice, and Bothela kept telling me that the Hag's Cure was here for all my discreet needs. I'd been married all of two minutes, and already she thought I had needs which were discreet! But the really embarrassing thing was I did. I got a bug where Vorstag wouldn't give me the Lover's Comfort bonus for ages. We had to go to Markarth (where Bothela and her Hag's Cure apothecary shop are) to fix it. Talk about awkward...

GratuitousViolets

PS3 Addict
Sven from Riverwood came to my character's wedding, which I found quite odd as she'd only ever done the one quest for him and interacted with him one time. Lydia also came to her wedding, which was even odder as she'd only spoken to Lydia once, and hadn't ever hired her or anything else.

I think the rest of the guests were general passers-by and staff from the temple.

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I had like, Faendal, Lydia, the groom's sister, and the temple staff. It was early in the game, I hadn't met too many people :D

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
I hadnt started the dawnguard and dragonborn questline at this time, but had made friends with many of skyrim, yet only lucan turned up, even after I killed camilla.

sticky runes

Laila Lawgiver attended one of my character's weddings. I felt quite honored that the jarl herself took time to come and celebrate. But this was a character that I used to clear out the bandit cave before stopping the skooma operation, so I still wasn't able to buy the Riften house. ;(

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I saved the world, was thane of every hold, friends with like everyone in Skyrim, I ended the civil war... Two people showed up to my wedding the person who owns a farm in Whiterun Pelagia? (I think it's spelled) and Farkas.

I hated everyone in Skyrim :sadface:

Saozig

Hippy
How did you get some many to attend your wedding? I hate that only two people (or three if I have a follower) show up at mine. I think originaly more were suppose to be able to attend, judging by the pics in my old game guide, but at least on Xbox it seems they limited it to two--maybe it's related to the fix for the wedding glitch where dead people would attend your wedding.

But for all mine only two people have ever shown up for my character's side. For my first marrige, I went out of my way to befriend as many people as possible before starting the marriage quest yet only two show up. I wasn't happy.

Anyhow:

For my Wood Elf Eiron and Marcurio's 1st wedding, there was no one for Marcurio and for Eiron, Danica Pure-Spring and Brenuin. We know who's really Brenuin's favorite drining buddy now! ;)

For my Redguard Faziah and Ghorbash the Iron-hand's wedding, Ysolda and Faendal, and all the male orcs for Ghorbash's clan. It was the most crowded wedding I've had.

For my Dunmer Tariah's 1st wedding to Revyn Sadri, only Aval whats-his-name from the Windhelm markerplace showed for Sadri. Marcurio was there as her follower, and looked pretty put out through the whole thing--I think he knew it wasn't going to work. Fanedal and Edda attended for Tariah. For her second wedding, she married Romlyn Dreth and no one came for him. Carlotta Valentia and the Jarl of Morthal came to that wedding.

For my Breton Raphael's wedding to Gilfre, again no one showed for Gilfre, and for Raphael, Jenassa was there as his follower, plus Marise and Ysolda.

Gowsh

Old Fart
Amen!!

My Xbox chars have wedded twice, each after saving the world 3 or 4 times & being thane of everywhere.

Each time, 3 guests. A housecarl, a farmer and some Redguard he didn't even know,

It took a major effort not to rampage through Riftem.

What time of day was your well attended nuptials?

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
When a very popular character married Ysolda, Farkas and Vilkas attended (not Aela; she must have been jealous), along with Lucan and Camilla Valerius, Brelyna Maryon, Lydia, and Brand-Shei. It was a good ceremony, especially when the entire party engaged the hired thugs that were waiting to ambush me outside. Does that count as a wedding reception?

Another bizarre wedding I would rather forget involved Jordis the Sword-Maiden barging into the temple in the middle of Maramal's speech, preventing me from tying the knot with Mjoll the Lioness (with Aerin as my only guest). The odd part? Jordis had been dead for at least a month. I got the inheritance and everything.

SweetRollSid

A true warrior.
I have another character, a level. 45 dark elf. Whom of which I am the arch Mage at the college with, I was also the listener to the dark brotherhood and thieves guild master... On that one I too helped as many people as possible but only The Jarl of Whiteruns, court wizard turned up.. I think is name was farengar .. I married taarie, the high elf from solitude, and her sister did not even turn up! .. The wedding was foiled because Benor ,turned up dead in the door way so everyone attacked me haha ! Keep the replys going I love reading other people's stories !

Wildroses

I have another character, a level. 45 dark elf. Whom of which I am the arch Mage at the college with... ... On that one I too helped as many people as possible but only The Jarl of Whiteruns, court wizard turned up.. I think is name was farengar ..

I bet he only turned up to your wedding because he wanted to tell you that if you had the aptitude, you should join the Mages College at Winterhold.

SweetRollSid

A true warrior.
I bet he only turned up to your wedding because he wanted to tell you that if you had the aptitude, you should join the Mages College at Winterhold.
ha ha probably yeah. I killed him later on anyway.. I did not like his attitude when I was doing the talking door quest thing in Dragons reach.

SweetRollSid

A true warrior.
You have to obtain the amulet of mara from maramal in riften hé is à priest once bought hé will then allow you to marry

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts