Who attended your wedding in Riften?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
You shouldn't have to. I'm a Khajiit and I married a Nord. Just remember that not everyone is marriageable, so if you don't see or hear that option, move onto the next one.

Docta Corvina

One of the many reasons why I'm smitten with my PC version, the way in which you can pretty much force marriage on anybody. Literally anyone, if you feel like writing a little mod to change up the dialogue availability. :p

I have forced nuptials on so many poor souls, it should be criminal. Alas. :cool:

Seagull

Sorry for the bump, but I was recently married to the lovely Brelyna Maryon and felt I had to share. We had just three guests (though I'm known all over Skryim). None of our friends from the Mage's College showed up, which as Archmage, I took note of. Argis the Bulwark came, an old buddy I was glad to see, and next to him was Athis of the Companions, who I've spoken to about once.

On the front pew, though, and the only one who congatulated me on my marriage, was Ondolemar, the Thalmor consul in Markath! This was quite an embarrassment, of course, being deep in Stormcloak territory. Brelyna understandably ran out of the temple before the ceremony was barely over, and before I could give her all the enchanted jewellry I'd made her. Took me ages to find her again.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Mmm, can't remember most of the attendees for my first five ceremonies (though I do remember Jarl Laila coming to one), but the latest wedding had Iona, Gerdur of Riverwood and Farkas.

Docta Corvina

Sorry for the bump, but I was recently married to the lovely Brelyna Maryon and felt I had to share. We had just three guests (though I'm known all over Skryim). None of our friends from the Mage's College showed up, which as Archmage, I took note of. Argis the Bulwark came, an old buddy I was glad to see, and next to him was Athis of the Companions, who I've spoken to about once.

On the front pew, though, and the only one who congatulated me on my marriage, was Ondolemar, the Thalmor consul in Markath! This was quite an embarrassment, of course, being deep in Stormcloak territory. Brelyna understandably ran out of the temple before the ceremony was barely over, and before I could give her all the enchanted jewellry I'd made her. Took me ages to find her again.

It's sorta funny how that works, with the attendees! You'd think that at the VERY least, your people from the College would come to their Arch Mage's wedding. My goodness! You should expel them all! :p

I do like the Thalmor consul showing up though. That is classic!

lolkhajiit

Hear Me Roar!
Well, my High Elf decided to marry Brelyna Maryon, who is a Dark Elf. And out of all the people who could have came, guess who came? Rolff Stone-Fist, a man who hates Dark Elves. While a few other people like Benor attended this was the most notable one. Oh, the irony.

feliciano182

Mine were Uthger The Unbroken and the mercenary mage from Riften, both appeared as Blades, the other one I think was the blacksmith's wife in Solitude.

Talk about unexpected wedding guests.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
The only person I remember coming to Lydia and I's wedding was Uthgerd. I remember her because she attacked Lydia when we got there.

Uthgerd has always been jealous of Lydia.

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
I've had a few weddings with different characters but my most epic would probably be the time two jarls and General Tullius showed up(among others).

With a different character my side just had two guys I've never seen before... ever.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
Molag-Bal. Sheogorath. And my dog. Hell yeah.

I can't remember who exactly did, but meeko did, Lyd did, and I feel like a lot ofd other people were to....

sticky runes

with my latest character, in which i destroyed the dark brotherhood, I married several times (made some choices that I wasn't satisfied with, so I reloaded and married someone else) and Commander Maro attended every time. Faendal also appeared at all three weddings, but he was standing in the doorway, not sitting on the pews. I don't know if that's affected by how often I use dhim as a follower during the early stages of playing.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
No matter what I ALWAYS end up with one of the hobos of Skyrim at my weddings. Degaine from Markarth, Brenuin from Whiterun, or Edda from Riften have been a fixture at every single wedding.

Shoxus

Quite a few came to mine and Camilla Valerius's. Beleval from fort dawnguard, Jarl Siddgeir from falkreath (Where i was thane and building a house) Faendal (My travelling companion, steward and, well...camilla, duh) Her brother Lucan, Lydia and erik the slayer.

Wildroses

Faendal showed up to my wedding to Vorstag, which surprised me seeing as I hadn't gone near him for about eighteen levels. Also another woman. I don't remember who she was but I remember her voice because when I walked up to Faendal he congratulated me using that woman's voice.

And Bothela of the Hag's Cure in Markarth. I'd walked up to her expecting congratulations, but instead she said: "The Hag's Cure is here for all your discreet needs." I had been married all of two minutes, and she already thought that I had needs which were discreet. Come on Bothela, just because Vorstag tried to run away before the ceremony was over and I had to go sprinting after him and bring him down with a flying tackle before he escaped out the door, it doesn't mean we need help!

Bothela had the last laugh though. Vorstag wouldn't give me the Lover's Comfort bonus, which was why I'd gotten married in the first place. The internet told me we had to go all the way to Markarth, Vorstag’s original home, to fix it. I like to imagine my character having to go to Bothela and say: "You were right. We have discreet needs. Now sell me a potion to fix it and let us never speak of this again."

SFBryan18

I marry my follower right after I leave Helgen, so no one. Seems more epic that the Dovahkiin's wife would go through the entire game with him, being just as epic as he is.

A

Apollyon Yagami

Meeko and Odahviing. Kinda messy, Odahviing asked to burn the priest... twice. I was like "Odahviing Staph".

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
At Damien and Jordis' wedding, I had quite the turnout. Brunwulf Free-Winter had taken some time out from his busy schedule as the new Jarl of Windhelm to attend, Faendal, my first real friend when I arrived in Skyrim was there, Mjoll the Lioness was there after I got her Grimsever, Aerin was there too but he was just awkwardly standing over Mjoll, I also had Derkeethus as my follower and my faithful dog Meeko.

However Jordis had no-one on her side :sadface:. Her family did not approve of her marrying someone with elven blood, even though he was a Breton and more human than elf.

Rhubarb&Custard

I can't remember... to be honest after the reception WE had at the Bee and Barb, I'm surprised anyone remembers... :p After having Vorstag follow me around a bit, I married him, I think he's sweet, and even though he's a warrior, he seems to be a kind guy. :) Running around Skyrim with Marcurio now, he's the best. :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts