Who attended your wedding in Riften?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lucy_In_The_5kyr1m

Professional Procrastinator
Only Lydia,Farkas and Hroki. I expected more would attend though. Especially after the numerous misc quests i did to help as much NPCs as possible.

Orlik

Moth gro-Bagol (I was marrying his sister Ghorza)
Aicanter (from the black star quest)
The Jarl of Riften, which was awesome. At the the time I had been doing a lot of Riften misc. quests.

It made me realize they could have had a lot more fun with it. And that I really wanted a wedding where both General Tullius and Babette came and sat next to each other.

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
Spent three days doing as many menial tasks as possible so people would come to my wedding.
Guess who turned up?
Commander Maro and Brand-Shei.
Why the hell Maro turned up I don't know; I'm Stormblade!

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
I don't think anyone showed up at mine, other than the two priests already at the temple. :sadface:

Dylansauce02

Slaying Trolls and taking names.
The old lady who lived in The Hag's cure with my wife, Muiri and Ulfric Stormcloak, this was after I won the war for him. :p

Docta Corvina

I think my weddings were always pretty low-turnout, because I'm often very "Simple Kind of Life" (yeah, like the No Doubt song) with my characters and have to been known to look for a man as soon as I'm free from Helgen and Whiterun, for that matter. :oops: :p

However, when I married Sibbi Black-Briar for the lulz, his brother Hemming showed up at the wedding. I was sorta expecting Maven too, but I guess she was still mad at her son for, ya know, trifling the family with a murder conviction and all. :coffee:

Dovakiin98

I had Jarl Lalia Law-Giver,Nelcar,Lydia,and the Markath alchemist Bothela.Yeah, I am just that important.:)

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Wear an amulet of Mara, cebo. You can get that at the Temple of Mara in Riften. Chat up a priest inside and he'll sell you one. Then you need to start chatting with the ladies while wearing the amulet and any prospects will comment about how you're not attached? Those you can marry. Or, do a favor for someone and they may become interested, too. Just make sure you got the amulet on. Happy spelunking! ;)

KrazyLizard

It surprised to me read about how many of you have had a low turnout on wedding guests. By the time I got married, well into lvl 45 with most side and faction missions done. In attendance I had Astrid, Cicero, Jarl Balgruf, quite a few "Friends"(Former followers) Maven Black-Briar, High Queen Elisef and the Inner Circle of the companions. What I think is lacking, Wedding Presents. The bride to be was Aleya the Huntress.

Harperlarp

I've played 500 ish hours over about 7 characters and nonpt once have I gotten married. I keep meaning to but I have other things to do. In fact only my main dude (lvl 61) has the amulet you need, and he only got it recently.

bananban

I was pissed... I married Mjoll after going through TONS of minor and major quests alike and only three people showed up in the end. Aerin, the blacksmith guy from Shor's Stone who told me to clear his mine out of spiders, and Brunwulf Free-Winter, the new Jarl of Winterhold...

I think Brunwulf made up for my severe lack of cool guests. I was AT LEAST hoping I would be able to name all of the people who showed up but no. Shor's Stone guy decided to show up.

Kruise

Khajiit will smell them coming.
Well, on my first character... Quite a bit of people came. I saw the Inner Circle of the Companions, I saw a few Thieves Guilders, I also saw something... Odd considering that I finished the Companion Questline
SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILERS
Skjor showed up.... He also was found across Whiterun.. Odd...... Anyway, I married Aela.

For my wedding, I got married to Avrusa Sarethi. People who showed up: her sister, Brand-Shei, Brynjolf (Kind of awesome), my follower, Marcurio, and the alchemist from Dawnstar. All in all, not a bad turnout. Better than my Khajiit, where I only got two Markarth guards.

cebo

Wear an amulet of Mara, cebo. You can get that at the Temple of Mara in Riften. Chat up a priest inside and he'll sell you one. Then you need to start chatting with the ladies while wearing the amulet and any prospects will comment about how you're not attached? Those you can marry. Or, do a favor for someone and they may become interested, too. Just make sure you got the amulet on. Happy spelunking! ;)
OK big boy I can do this there not much to it be your self ;) cheers buddy

Nakatsu_Hime

Yeah. I had a measly two guests turn up, and I thought of all those I helped.
I even went out of my way to wear my sexiest kneeboots and leather armour, just to look like a hot bride. Didn't help.

Damn freeloaders

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts