who and what kind of things do you love killing the most in skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

who do you love and take the pleasure out of killing the most?

• Total voters

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
meh thats nothing i kill the things i said with nothing but arrows an imperial bow 12 damage and iron arrows 10 damage and i havent died even once.
...Congrats?

deikos

...Congrats?
thank you skyrim hasnt been a challenge for me so far but when it comes to the other things not including dragons giants mammoths and ice trolls i kill with melee and its pretty easy since i have the steel warhammer with 24 damage.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Depends on the character I'm playing as. Considering that I play as vampires only, with the exception of my hunter Harker, the "good" factor is strongly and utterly based on perception.

Vlad is just a brute of a vampire. He'll take on any challenge, good or bad, day or night, as long as it's for what he believes in.

Iandir is, in my RP, a High Elf sent by the Thalmor to eliminate the Emperor at any cost. He was made into a vampire to increase his chances of survival and his insured continuation if he was to meet an unexpected end. He kills all enemies of the Thalmor.

Harker is my only human character. He is a hunter. He hates wolfs, in any form. He kills animals for profit and has killed a werewolf as well. Wears it's hide as a trophy.

And lastly there is Mina. Oh my Mina. She is my favorite and most deadliest character. Dubbed the Dark Lord of Skyrim, she is a vampire who just wants to see the world in flames. Twisted and evil, she commands an Army of the Dead, Dremora Lords, Antioch's, followers and a group of mages that guards her fortress (College of Winterhold). She kills everything in her path.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts