who and what kind of things do you love killing the most in skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

who do you love and take the pleasure out of killing the most?

• Total voters

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
Vampires and Thalmor. Because they both suck.

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
View attachment 2345I can either chop off his head or poison his pocket,you choose because he is the most lovable most enjoyable person I would just take the pleasure in killing.so he says what he says one more time just stab him in the back silently and he will shut up. " oh , do you get to the cloud...*chop slice eerrgggghhhhh SHUT UP NAZEEM!!!!!
I remember when I made that image.

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
:rolleyes::cool:I am officially going to get my bestest man to get me setup with a PVR setup of me just killing that dickhead nazeem and guess what.....I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MyNameIsJon

sorry but I love to slice up and burn chickens and arrow them , and the entire village gets angry just for killing a chicken..hahahahhahahahahhahaaahaha DIE CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!I HATE YOU.....

You sure seem to have a lot of hate inside you. If you hate chickens, what don't you hate?

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
I love killing the Thalmor. They're too arrogant for their own good.
I also love killing giants, they've been trolling me so hard during my current playthrough that I feel like they deserve it...

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer
Anything human-like especially bandit chiefs/mages. There is just a satisfying feeling when you've finally dropped one and looting them for all the goodies =D

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
You sure seem to have a lot of hate inside you. If you hate chickens, what don't you hate?
thats shear hate peppered with pure funny hate,get it? because chickens are fat and feathery. and deserve to taste my blade whaahahahahhahhahaha shear hate.

deikos

i like killing giants mammoths dragons when i find them and ice trolls because there all so easy even though im only level 9 and i like killing elks and deer cus whats happened three times now which is pretty funny is i shot them as they tried to get away after shooting them once and i hit them in the butt and it kills them.lol

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
Stormcloaks. I take the helmet of every Stormcloak soldier I kill, and it looks a little something like:

stormcloakssuck_zps4334023e.jpg

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
The Falmer. They're skeevy, horrid gollum-looking little creeps that crawl out from holes in the wall, and under rocks.

How are the Falmer not on this list?

Odd Child

The Bronze Boar!
Falmers should've been included on the list, I hate those freaks.

Coyote

The Epic
I love killing every women in Skyrim :) That's what they get for rejecting me for sex, and not knowing their place to serve the man :)

Say thanks to samgurl775 and her anti stormcloak post I just killed another woman, and added her to my collection :)

you disturb me.

i kill thalmor, DLC for thalmor killing needed! damn elves!

deikos

Stormcloaks. I take the helmet of every Stormcloak soldier I kill, and it looks a little something like:

stormcloakssuck_zps4334023e.jpg
meh thats nothing i kill the things i said with nothing but arrows an imperial bow 12 damage and iron arrows 10 damage and i havent died even once.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts