• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JackAColeman

i would like to taketh a spouse in my new save, and i don't want the easy way out cammilla v. from riverwood who is just a crappy sammich maker, so im thinking about getting a follower type wifey, and im thinking either aela the huntress or mjoll the lionhearted. (I was gonna do ysolda (i think) before i found out she deals hard cocaine) Also open to suggestion.

Does anybody have any preference of a fighter type chick, hopefully not too manly, that i can go out in matching ebony of dragon armor with, then f*** B*tches, and get money?

Or, should i get a regular wife and just use lydia as my bullet monkey/marry her? (though it seems like that "my thane" crap would get old quick)

P.S. I mainly use a bow, sometimes a magic and sword combo, so a fighter that would complement that would be good, although im not sure i want a wife taking all my hits for me.

P.P.S. I am planning to become a werewolf, and if I use that around my wife, will she try to stab me in the face? (im pretty sure aela won't because she is also one)

Thanks.

D0MIN0

Aela is my favorite by far. Purely for aesthetics though, I love the face paint :p I'm sure there is a better one for "tanking"

Uthgerd the Unbroken (she is found in Whiterun in the Bannered Mare and her default armor is a full set of Steel Plate Armor, she specializes in the One Handed skill but the only drawback is I don't think you can change her armor besides a helmet) and Mjoll the Lioness is even better.

Uthgerd the Unbroken (she is found in Whiterun in the Bannered Mare and her default armor is a full set of Steel Plate Armor, she specializes in the One Handed skill but the only drawback is I don't think you can change her armor besides a helmet) and Mjoll the Lioness is even better.

Uthgerd the Unbroken is a good follower but she is to ugly to marry.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
Sylgja = underrated.

BFP53

Jordis is a look alike to Alea only without the war paint..Jordis is the housecarl in soilitude. lona is cute also housecarl of Riften..im thinking about marrying a Jarl..lol

BFP53

The problem with M'joll is you get Aries also...lol

Shadowbane

Premium Member
Im not gonna get married till i can dress my wife in Tavern clothing, or anything besides there default armor armor :mad:

BFP53

You mean Aerin, and he benefits you sometimes. I just killed him for the hell of it but do what you want.

Sorry my bad!!

I think whats funny i have consoled a couple of other women to see if they could be married, i even consoled a married women Drifa in Riften(if i remember right..lol) and she can be married..weird huh...lmao

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
Sorry my bad!!

I think whats funny i have consoled a couple of other women to see if they could be married, i even consoled a married women Drifa in Riften(if i remember right..lol) and she can be married..weird huh...lmao
I know right! rofl!

koldfront kraig

I use Mjoll.

When I sneak the bad guys fixate on her and I can sneak up and whack em with one hit.

Aerin is a royal pain in the ass. He's always up Mjolls ass and getting in the way.

I punched him once and Mjoll drew her sword and I ended up getting arrested.

I finally had enough of Aerin when I came home and he was literally standing partially inside Mjoll.

I followed him out of town one night and when no one was around I put an arrow in his head and dragged his body into the water.

Soar Tueth

This sounds like a joke, but what is the difference between a wife and a housecarl?
(Mjoll is charming, would make a good wife, but that was never an option. Aela the hotness, I mean huntress, is also alluring, and could make a fine den.)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts