Which side will you choose in Dawnguard?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Which side will you choose to take foward?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

General Theodred

for the love of Talos...
I'll be joining Dawnguard. It's just my kind of thing to hunt vampires and collect their dusts:cool:

Also, the crossbows are too awesome too leave out.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Torok

Dawnguard always, I've always hated vampires.

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
Vampires all the way. I've always had a thing for ripping apart my foes, or chopping them apart with sheer skill.

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
what's so great about cross bows, my normal bow fires faster and does way more damage currently my dragon bow is doing 1 hit kill on dragon while not in sneak mode and i have the setting on master...why go dawnguard for a weak wpn, and besides if u go vamp u can kill dawn guards and collect the crossbows anyway...VampireLord= total killing power and awsome storyline while dawnguard offers a crappy weapon and crappy gear plus a storyline that in my opinion is just a waste of hard drive space.

Ritterkreuz

Seems to me that the Hunters are the good guys (more or less), so I'll probably go with them, if Dawnguard ever comes to the PS3 that is.

EleanorUnicorn

dawnguard with my bosmer archer, seeing as she is the dovakhiin and therefore hero of the world and should probably be a good influence.. then thinking of turning my level 70 breton mage into a vampire, haven't played as a vampire ever before (even in oblivion) so it should be interesting :) looking forward to having a crossbow too :D gonna start it tonight :D

I will play wolf first for a van helsing experience. and then vampire :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts