Which side will you choose in Dawnguard?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Which side will you choose to take foward?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valyn

I joined the Dawnguard so I could keep my Lycanthropy, which is far better than a Vampirism/Vampire Lord. Plus you get armored huskies and armored trolls.

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
After much study I have located a loop-hole to get what I want from both: Do Dawnguard story-line for their crossbows -not that I am a huge fan (my opinion on them)-, spells, etc.; then turn around and have Serana bite me granting me the powers of a Vampiric Lord to make use of afterwards.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
The Dawnguard.

1: I like the sun and enjoy its company
2: Vampires are crybabies.
3: Vampire slayers are full of Captain Ahab-esque zeal. You got to love what you do!
4: I'm already the Dovahkiin. I don't need to be a werewolf or vampire, too.
5: I worked hard for all these nice magely robes, I'd like to use them instead of transforming into some sort of beast.

The Rook

Make a fine rug? I don't crochet.
Standing.jpg

Hmmmm, which side to take......? Fehl'Varra's only complaints; She hears the Khajiit don't get the glowing eyes and...what is with these damn teeth? More suited to a woodpecker! Just how do you bite someone with these? I suppose she must poke 'em.

Dinkleberg

I don't take myself seriously half the time ^_~
Yup, I assume everyone tried both to get a peek at both sides of the coin (me included). Regardless, both groups are just pure badassery, and your character still looks awesome repping either or.

kdshields

Co-founder of Applits.com
Obviously both :p But I will have to go with Vamps first ;)

Archlegion

I would go vampire hunter because when you finish kindred judgment and you have Serena as your follower there is a dialog option that lets you become a vampire.

MangoLassi

Pretty simple, which side Harkon or Dawnguard?? Better vampire life or vampire hunter ?? new perks and wings or new weapons and armour ?? And from what i hear there might just be dragon weapons and deep sea diving dragons you will encounter!

Deep sea diving dragons sounds REALLY cool!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts