Which side will you choose in Dawnguard?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Which side will you choose to take foward?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skyrimboy89

"The ultimate rpg......er"
Pretty simple, which side Harkon or Dawnguard?? Better vampire life or vampire hunter ?? new perks and wings or new weapons and armour ?? And from what i hear there might just be dragon weapons and deep sea diving dragons you will encounter!

Attachments

• Dawnguard-13.png
    Dawnguard-13.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 18

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Hunter in the first playthrough, hunted in the second.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Vampires first, since I've held off on becoming a vampire in Skyrim in hopes that they'd eventually get a questline... and here it is. But I will eventually play a character in the Dawnguard as well; I want the full experience.

skyrimboy89

"The ultimate rpg......er"
Ill try to be both if i can because i really want to use the cross bow and new weapon while hunting down my preys full of blood

ChevyGirl

Breton Assassin Lv 35
Gonna try both but maybe Vampire first since ive sadly never been one on Skyrim yet. Its to scary lolz

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
If you have a fear of being attacked by every humanoid in civilization,then yes,it's pretty terrifying.

That only happens when you go 4 nights without feeding.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
I'd say vampire, but only if they introduce a way to be a werepyre on the Xbox. I used to be one but it was a pain so I went a little further in the companions questline and now I'm werewolf. If not then I will make a save to test the benefits of vampire and the benefits of being a werewolf vamp hunter.

Dovahlink69

Not the Dragonborn - A very naughty boy!
I'm pretty sure you can have a crossbow as a vampire, I mean, why shouldn't you be able to?
True,but looking at the exclusive things that the Vamps supposedly have,I think it's only fair if the Crossbows are restricted to the Dawnguard.

The Hungry Orc

Master of the Pyre
I'll do two playthroughs for each. Both look pretty fun (CROSSBOWSS)

Well I have two characters that I play regularaly: A Redguard Warrior "do-good(er?)" and a Dunmer Vampire/Illusionist. Soooo I will be doing both. I'm torn on which one will come first though :eek:

i cant decide being a vampire would finaly be good in skyrim but crossbows my favourite weapon of all time just wish more games set in modern times had them they are the stealthy players best friend

Satorus

Im going to have to go with Dawnstar. I cant wait to recreate some Belmonts from Castlevania just to hunt me some vampires.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Both, of course. I think I'll be a vamp first, then a Dawnguard...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts