Which fighters you fear the most in game?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Benthos

Proud Mer
Minus the obvious giants, frost trolls, and other beefier beasts... Briarhearts, atronach conjurers, and Thalmor especially at lower levels.

Reactions: Sah

sticky runes

Telrav can be a bugger with his bow and arrows. I like to clean up his bandits and then take him on with a bow, but he staggers me with his shots, and takes quite a beating for someone with no armour. I always need to heal myself when I go up against him. Difficult to get a sneak shot on a guy who has lured you into a trap.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I fear nothing, they fear me.

Had one fellow shoot me in the back, then as I turned around I hear "Death is highly overrated!" as he hid behind some rocks.

Sah

NOTE: the below is in regards to Legendary playthroughs starting from level 1

In a legendary playthrough starting from level 1 there are a lot of things that scare this one :eek:

a mudcrab can kill you in 2 hits & forget about taking on a bear......or a pack of wolves ....but with good tactics you can either avoid or manage to kill them

on legendary the first two major opponents that you meet is at level 9 when you get your first Vamp attack & the three thugs "we are hear to teach you a lesson"

simply put at level 10 you have had no time at all to have built a strong character with a good Damage & Armor ..............level 9-10 is a very nerve racking experience because both Vamps & the 3 thugs will home in on you

the Vamps you can let the city guards take care of them if your smart enough to be inside the city walls on the night of the attack ...........if your in the open forget it ..............you simply wont survive a Master Vamp attack at level 10.

the problem with the 3 thugs is the one with the 2 x handed weapon ...........1 or 2 hits and your dead ..............its way OVERKILL .............has more possibility of dieing from the 3 thugs that any other opponent in the game, your just not strong enough to take them on

once past level 10 ..............you have all the time to build your self up since you can chose what quests to do and how to get around Skyrim.

Sah

Beep Beep Beep
"Shoot the nuke!" .... bang bang bang ... miss miss miss
16.png

Beep Beep Beep

"Quick, shoot the nuke!" ... bang bang ... missed again & again
15.png

Beep Beep Beep

"For the love of God, SHOOT THE NUKE!" ... bang bang bang ...miss miss & miss
e5097275.gif

"WAIT! DON'T shoot the nuke it's too close :eek:

no no no..........don't don't don't shoot the nuke
e5093051.gif

Beep Beep Beep ........Noooooooooooo.......bang .........Hit.......
e5093171.gif

"BOOM"
e5097272.gif

Last edited:

LuChao

The Martial artist
For me at lower levels for warriors are the giants they suck at higher levels lol every time BOOM right to the moon I go

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I fear NO-ONE! Except Serana - she frightens me. I fear those stirrings... I fear those emotions... I fear those... Oh, never mind...

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Yeah generally the only fighters I don't demolish on a dead run with a huge dual daedric magical mace hit are the bandit leaders, when they are backed up by three or four other guys. The worst is being caught in the middle of a group like that with nothing but two handed weapons being swung at you. And your light armor.

Do not forget no smithing.

On-Topic: I find that with proper planning, any fight is not that bad, but I would not want to fight either Karstaag or Ebony Warrior anytime soon.
Since Kaatstag uses the standard giant moveset, as long as you have enough defenses to weather his blizzard storm he is almost contemptuously easy to dodge.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
For me at lower levels for warriors are the giants they suck at higher levels lol every time BOOM right to the moon I go
As long as my skills haven't gotten too rusty, I will try to make a video on the remastered edition of how to handle giants on any level, on open ground, as long as you have enough stamina/stamina potions.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
As long as my skills haven't gotten too rusty, I will try to make a video on the remastered edition of how to handle giants on any level, on open ground, as long as you have enough stamina/stamina potions.
Good idea. I don't have any problems personally and handle them at almost any level, but, a lot of people do.

You're right that they're relatively predictable. I did learn something new about them yesterday though: They run away when they get injured! I thought only mammoth did that.

Maybe I've been killing them too fast. :)

Mwhals

I take down giants at any level. Just need to know their movement patterns. Can also used a ranged attack against them too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Nadia Blueblossom

part time writer, full time crazy!
Fighting any tanky enemies as a pure mage on low levels. I've got OBIS installed, so on some bandits, frost magic just makes them more determined to kill you. Also getting into a magical duel with any type of dragon priest.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts