• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters

NoVa

Bossmer
This is the part of the forum for Oblivion (TES IV), while this thread should probably go under Skyrim general discussion. Regardless, my favorite armor is Nightingale for all occasions because it looks absolutely sick.

eskimoletdinov

Dual Wield Warrior
is nightingale a faction armor as ive not seen it anywhere??

Alduins Shadow

DragonBorn
This is the part of the forum for Oblivion (TES IV), while this thread should probably go under Skyrim general discussion. Regardless, my favorite armor is Nightingale for all occasions because it looks absolutely sick.
Sorry it was an accident

Panthera

Don Gato
Dark Brotherhood armor or Glass armor... no option for me -.- ...can I do the same thread with all of armors in game?

T1MREAPER

Slave to Skyrim.

Have to agree ;)

forhorsmn

I prefer the Daedric armor myself. It looks great and I'm working on finishing the Purged Daedric set now :) Love the way it looks white. (Oops. Wrong game LOL)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts