which do you play? console or P.C?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

which do you prefer? console or P.C?

• console only.

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • P.C only.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • both p.c and console.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • either way I don't care.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jonathan90

well known member
well...

I play on both platforms P.C and console.

which do you prefer? P.C? or console? which operates better for you?

I say P.C is good because you get that free skyrim space on your computer.

Then again console I say is great too :) because you get the big screen on your t.v.

ronnbert

I originally played on 360 (Standard and Legendary Editions) (600 hours), moved to regular edition PC (50ish hours), got the free SE on PC (200 hours or so) and have bought the Xbox One version and downloaded, but have avoided before I get sucked down the rabbit hole again. So, in all, I have 5 versions of the game :D

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME
PC

I only play on PS3 because I was able to buy a copy for $4. With that said, next time would get full PC version to use mods and get the DLCs. Plus, console is a freeze issues nonstop.

DragonsShade

I bought a PS4 and play on it.

Does Skyrim still freeze and crash like crazy on the PS4? Just wondering as it constantly has been freezing a lot on my PS3 no matter what I do.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Does Skyrim still freeze and crash like crazy on the PS4? Just wondering as it constantly has been freezing a lot on my PS3 no matter what I do.
I haven't found so, except when I'm using a bad mod order. There are still hiccups and FPS burps sometimes, but, so far I haven't had any freezes (and I'm running 7 characters at once).

I found a ported version for Mac OS and really like console commands that are not available on PS3 and limited on PS4. Plus it runs WAY faster than on slow PS3 technology.
Only thing I need to fix is to get Skyrim on Mac to recognize my PS3 controller.

jonathan90

well known member
I am finding some issues with my console but no issues with my P.C wonder why?

I am P.C console all the way ;)

I only play mostly console PS3 because I bought game for dirt cheap at $4 and my PS3 plays exclusives that I love like Uncharted and Last of Us. BUT if I can ever get a joystick controller to work with my Mac then I'd switch to Mac version and hook up to TV.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I only play mostly console PS3 because I bought game for dirt cheap at $4 and my PS3 plays exclusives that I love like Uncharted and Last of Us. BUT if I can ever get a joystick controller to work with my Mac then I'd switch to Mac version and hook up to TV.
But that would mean having to play on a Mac, which would mean that we would have to burn you at the stake because you have been brain damaged by using an Apple product. I'm just happy that the Apple herd is being culled so well because the keep walking in to traffic/off of cliffs/in to the mouths of dragons while they stare at their iPhones. I think that was Apple's plan all along. Thin the herd. Starting with the stupidest.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts