Which Country Do You Come From?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Which Country/Region Do You Come From?

• Total voters

May102014

Yeah so I am an Asian. From the Philippines to be exact. A true and proud gamer as well. May we all have endless amusement in our everyday gaming life!. Cheers to the ones that made games and ruined our social life. Lol :D:D:D

Jybrael

I am originally from Kuwait...but currently living in the Philippines more like stuck here in this country at the moment.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Berlin, Germany [emoji481]

More "neighbours". I'm Dutch :p Maybe it's me, but there seems to be more Germans joining here recently.

hershangames

Spain: connect every day if I got Internet

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
I'm from Canada. I was born on and currently live on PEI, but I have also lived in New Brunswick and Toronto.

That's really cool. My dad and I went to that part of Canada once and it was beautiful! I liked the beaches on PEI but the best part was easily Cape Breton Island. Also, the tides in the Bay of Fundy are one of the most unforgettable things i've seen in my life!

Jesse93

I'm from Canada. I was born on and currently live on PEI, but I have also lived in New Brunswick and Toronto.

That's really cool. My dad and I went to that part of Canada once and it was beautiful! I liked the beaches on PEI but the best part was easily Cape Breton Island. Also, the tides in the Bay of Fundy are one of the most unforgettable things i've seen in my life!

Yeah the beaches here are great, there's one a ten minute walk down the road from my house. I've never been to Cape Breton but I lived near the Bay of Fundy last year. The Maritimes are pretty nice, even though there isn't much going on.

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO

Yeah the beaches here are great, there's one a ten minute walk down the road from my house. I've never been to Cape Breton but I lived near the Bay of Fundy last year. The Maritimes are pretty nice, even though there isn't much going on.

We went to Maine (Acadia National Park) after that and it was a dump compared to the pristine parks and beaches in the Maritime Provinces.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts