Which Country Do You Come From?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Which Country/Region Do You Come From?

• Total voters

Stian

Hells bells.... I honestly did not expect to be the only South African? But then again, just because i am the only one to vote, does not mean i am the only one here!

Suid-Afrika kon nie gevra het vir 'n beter ambassadeur :)

There you go Sukie

Stian

As I said elsewhere on the forums "Stian is a word for wanderer in one of the scandanavian languages" and in some respects I live up to that name in RL, for I have called many places home from Scotland to Kiribati to Vanuatu to Canada.

In truth though I prefer to think of myself as one of you wherever it is you may live and call home,
a citizen of the world.

Why? ... oh that is a long story which has not yet ended :)

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Pakistan. That earthquake really rustled my jimmies

Did I use that meme right?

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
Well, technically I'm from America, my entire Family are 100% Irish, purebred to clarify.

I've been told by my Great Grandmother the following.

"Go ahead and screw around with the Asians, Blacks, Hispanics, and non-irish whites; but when it comes to marriage you better marry a purebred, or I'll remove your manly parts."

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
:eek: That's one badass grandma!!

Chadonraz

Technically, we're not part of what is usually considered Scandinavia, but it was close enough. :p
I'm a (proud) Finn, like it says below my avatar. :)

Glad to see I'm not the only one, either!

Bendrix

Well, technically I'm from America, my entire Family are 100% Irish, purebred to clarify.

I've been told by my Great Grandmother the following.

"Go ahead and screw around with the Asians, Blacks, Hispanics, and non-irish whites; but when it comes to marriage you better marry a purebred, or I'll remove your manly parts."

Awesome frickin post. Everyone loves a racist grandma. There are no purebred humans but you could marry you sister.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Technically, we're not part of what is usually considered Scandinavia, but it was close enough. :p
I'm a (proud) Finn, like it says below my avatar. :)

Glad to see I'm not the only one, either!

Hail from one Finn to another! That makes three of us so far ;)

Mookie

Hello there :D
I live here :
mostar%203.jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts