Which Country Do You Come From?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Which Country/Region Do You Come From?

• Total voters

Benthos

Proud Mer
Very specific, should've asked which continent you came from so you wouldn't have so many to choose from. I'm from the United States, my bloodline on my mother's side is from Hungary, when my Grandma was a child they moved to the States. I have a slight Hungarian accent with a few words known but they're not family friendly (kids would learn the worst possible since the adults would use them in another language so that the children wouldn't know what they're saying, lol)

Erendralin

A new Beggining...
Hey everybody...
Greek here but i'm trying to find a way to move out, probably the US...

theoduck

If persimmons approach, Khajiit will smell them.
After a typically quiet morning in the Shoutbox (it really is pretty much dead on here until all you Americans start waking up), another member and I started to discuss where the majority of Skyrim Forums members live, and how many are not American. When I used to wake up and come online in Brazil, all the Americans would already be up and chatting, but when I moved back to Scotland I have to wait around 6 hours before people start coming online, and it would be really quiet. He thinks there are only 40 active non American members, but I think there might be more! So, for us to gain a clearer idea, please vote for where you live, and leave a comment saying how active you are :) Thanks!
I Come From Nowhere.

Harc

Big Hog
14 year old boy, youngest commanding officer of any middle school JROTC unit ever recorded in Seminole county public schools, future US army medical officer, boyfriend to a beautiful girl <3 , and I'm from the United States. And I still live there :D

higgi07

I'm from the west coast of Scotland. Would love to move to Chula Vista as the company I work for has a facility there but a small minority of Americans annoy me enough to put me off.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
I'm American. The States to be exact (American can mean South American, Central American or North American, and as all of you know we citizens of the United States like to think we are the only Americans).

Don't worry though. Not all of us are like this:

images
images

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
My country, tis of thee,
Austria-Hungary,
Obey your king!

Just joking. Russia - our sacred homeland,
Russia - our beloved country,
A mighty will, great glory -
These are your heritage for all time!

Just kidding, British.

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
USA! Where we do the wrong thing until it's right!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
I'm from Brazil!

LittleWolf14-10

Meridia's Champion
East coast of Scotland here. And I'm not one of the English-haters, thankfully!
Not too active here yet, I've got a bunch of college work keeping me from doing much.

Zernor2618

I am from England myself. Yorkshire to be specific.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts