Which Country Do You Come From?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Which Country/Region Do You Come From?

• Total voters

Niq

The season we beat you to automatic promotion was one of the better seasons we have had in recent times way back in 07 you lost to Yeovil in the playoffs if I remember right. Good times they were I posted a vid in the music thread earlier when you beat us and it all went a bit sour after the game.
EDIT nice message for your manager 4m 04secs in.
- o no! The year that must never be spoken of!
- we were two nil up from the first leg then lost it at the city ground!!! 5-2 :sadface:

EleanorUnicorn

I just realised that I forgot Europe as a region (sorry!) and I should have put Republic of Ireland next to United Kingdom too. If your area isn't listed in the poll, feel free to leave a comment stating your country and how active you are :)

mamali

I just realised that I forgot Europe as a region (sorry!) and I should have put Republic of Ireland next to United Kingdom too. If your area isn't listed in the poll, feel free to leave a comment stating your country and how active you are :)

you also forgot Russia , just saying

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869

Yes, I was just about to say you should have put Rest of Europe in as well. Well, I'm from Serbia in any case but live in Australia.

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
Uk - Doncaster

Niq

Is everyone filling in the poll? there are more posts than poll entries! and i swear more people have said uk than is in the poll figures!

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
Is everyone filling in the poll? there are more posts than poll entries! and i swear more people have said uk than is in the poll figures!

I have now - I'm not famous for reading instructions.

Rotten Apple, Gothom City, World Capital, The City so nice they named it twice, etc.

The home of both sports franchises and bums........... unfortunately I was raised on the bum side maybe one day in my lifetime a team of mine will win something..... lmao

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
I come from Canada, born and raised, never left the country in my life. I actually voted in the poll a while ago, but I didn't leave a comment, so I will now.

As for how active I am, it depends on my mood and what topics are relevant to my interests, and how shy I am at the moment, lol, but I always have the forums open in one of my tabs.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Born, Old Lyme, Connecticut, USA

Raised, New Braunfels, Texas, USA

Exchange Student, Palermo, Sicily, Italy

Live, Durham, New Hampshire, USA

Out of all those places, Palermo was definitely my favorite. Never have been a fan of my home (and current) country. Anyway, I'd consider myself extremely active; at one point, I was involved in 16 roleplays on this site. SIXTEEN. I know, I'm crazy. I've been on here everyday for a couple of months now; I once took a couple of days off. Became extremely active in August, when I began roleplaying.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
I was born in Germany. I've lived in the U.S. since I was 9 or 10

Ragnvaldr

That Canadian guy.
Only about an hour north of the Montana border here. Almost 3 hours due north of Great Falls.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts