• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TimeLadyVIII

Hello, hello. I have a little question for y'all.
I'm currently working on a text-based rpg/collaborative story project that is heavily inspired/influenced by the world of Skyrim and such.. Now I have this character, who's an archer, and she's in need of a bow.

And here's my question, which of these two would you choose? And why?
bowconcept2.jpg
Put this in the art section since, well. It's my art. Not necessarily gallery worthy, but still :) Let me know!

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
Can I have both ?

The bow on the left for the mountain - stone and shadow.

The bow on the right for the forest - wood and shadow.

Is that just being greedy ?

Neriad13

Premium Member
It depends on what sort of character it is. If it's, say, something like a cheery forest-dwelling Bosmer, I'd go with the brown one. If it's someone with a darker personality, I'd go with the gray one.

Saozig

Hippy
As there is some visual aspect of this RP apparently, I'd go with the brown one, because the grey one looks dull and flat. if you want to go with cool tones like that, try making one with blue or even green undertones instead, to make it less flat that a pure neutral grey tones.

Anthrax

Revenant of Shadows
The brown one.

And as Neriad13 said, it depends on the setting, the place in where she'll be.

If it's in a forest, then obviously the brown one as it's natural in colour.

The black one would seem, rather final fantasy type thing, and/or Daedric, it would not compliment the texture and the colours nicely.

If however, she's dark and gothy, use the black one.

TimeLadyVIII

As there is some visual aspect of this RP apparently, I'd go with the brown one, because the grey one looks dull and flat. if you want to go with cool tones like that, try making one with blue or even green undertones instead, to make it less flat that a pure neutral grey tones.

That's a great tip! I ended up picking the brown one. Though I do wonder what'll happen to the black and white one if I toy around a bit with the colours you mentioned :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts