where will the 3rd dlc take place, and what content will be there??

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

St3v3-0

Why is everyone saying that these things probably won't happen ? There has to be another DLC because in the thieves guild, if you look around you will come across a note saying that Sapphire can't be trusted and Sapphire won't tell you her name. There is also Rune who doesn't know his name. I trust that their will be something involving the civil war too because it wouldn't make sense to carry on the Civil war on another Elder Scrolls because if you had to think about it, Oblivion ended with Tamriel being saved from Mehrunes dagon, they didn't wait until the next elder scrolls to finish the job. And if you think about it, Bethesda has made games where some trouble will start up and eventually through expansion packs they let you finish the job. They always finish their games. And regarding the dwemer and snow elf race ? I don't think the dwemer will make an appearance but the snow elves probably will make an appearance because they want revenge, they want to destroy the surface world.

Morganatic

Kinetically-Interlinked Nirnian Multi-User Exoform
Someone had a peek in the 1.8 beta patch files - it's Solstheim!

Next Skyrim DLC is Dragonborn, has dragon mounts, Solstheim - report • News • Eurogamer.net

Nothing definite, of course, but in the DLC - 'Dragonborn' - there sounds like there'll be a lot of cool stuff for Bloodmoon fans. The salient details:

- New Morrowind-style armour (seriously, I was wondering when we'd see Stahlrim making an appearance)

•data\interface\Translate_english.txt
•$Crafting_$DLC2ArmorBonemold BONEMOLD
•$Crafting_$DLC2ArmorChitin CHITIN
•$Crafting_$DLC2ArmorNordic NORDIC
•$Crafting_$DLC2ArmorStalhrim STALHRIM
•$Dragonborn Quests Completed Dragonborn Quests Completed
•$DRAGONBORN_ESMName Dragonborn
•$DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT_PS3 DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT

- Morrowind creatures - rieklings, scribs, netch, centurions with ballistae. Also something called a 'benthic lurker' (Benthic creatures live at the bottom of the sea/bodies of water).

- New locations - Raven Rock, Miraak Temple, Castle Karstaag and Telvanni Tower. It'll be very cool to see what happened to all of the stuff the Nerevarine visited two hundred years ago.

- Oh, and one small thing - dragon riding. No big deal really. Just a little something extra.

Update.bsa\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.txt
DragonMountedDualMagic.txt
DragonMountedDualStaff.txt
DragonMountedMLhSolo.txt
DragonMountedMLhStaff.txt
DragonMountedMRhSolo.txt
DragonMountedMRhSolo_ShieldOrTorch.txt
DragonMountedMRhStaff.txt

Paired_DLC02RipHeartOut

Can't wait for it - it'll be cool to see what's been going on in Morrowind since the Red Year.

Someone had a peek in the 1.8 beta patch files - it's Solstheim!

Next Skyrim DLC is Dragonborn, has dragon mounts, Solstheim - report • News • Eurogamer.net

Nothing definite, of course, but in the DLC - 'Dragonborn' - there sounds like there'll be a lot of cool stuff for Bloodmoon fans. The salient details:

- New Morrowind-style armour (seriously, I was wondering when we'd see Stahlrim making an appearance)

- Morrowind creatures - rieklings, scribs, netch, centurions with ballistae. Also something called a 'benthic lurker' (Benthic creatures live at the bottom of the sea/bodies of water).

- New locations - Raven Rock, Miraak Temple, Castle Karstaag and Telvanni Tower. It'll be very cool to see what happened to all of the stuff the Nerevarine visited two hundred years ago.

- Oh, and one small thing - dragon riding. No big deal really. Just a little something extra.

Can't wait for it - it'll be cool to see what's been going on in Morrowind since the Red Year.
I was hoping for a brand new setting or a return to one from a bit earlier in the series ( maybe Hammerfell?) , but I am grateful to see more content for this game. btw- This is significant news/ speculation, I think it warrants a new thread =P. Thank you for the post though!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts