where will the 3rd dlc take place, and what content will be there??

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

U.N.Omen

Altmer are naturally pridefull in there behavior, but to start a war only to gain back what they lost from the humans is still in some ways short-sided.

I truly believe that there is more to this howl affair, it's truly an enigma that is hiding directly in the shadows. Which is another benefit of the civil war on there part.

U.N.Omen

Wired idea for strange content (stupid moment)

Resurrected Ragnar the Red Companion

And he's headless

Sorry had to say it

Conran Moore

There is an almost guarantee the next Expansion will consist of the Thalmor and The Aldmeri Dominion and will be a follow up from the Civil War Questline,

But what I'd like to see is The Moot. Ether Ulfric becoming the HighKing or Elisif becoming the HighQueen and I think you should be able to ether challenge Ulfric for the crown in a combat sword to axe duel or get to know and then marry Elisif so then the crown is handed to you ether way.

So then Skyrim will have a Dragonborn HighKing or HighQueen depending on the sex of your character, and I think when you've become the leader you'll have diplomatic and political decisions to make such as rebuilding Skyrim's Ruined Cities such as Helgen etc, and depending on which side you chose from the beginning you are to destroy the rest of The Empire's Camps or The Stormcloak's Camps in a few final battles to prepare for the last final one against The Thalmor and The Aldmeri Dominion in their own territory;

An assault on The Summerset Isles taking each and every Elven City from boarding War Ships after taking ether what would become Skyrim's Capital where you rule from ether Solitude or Windhelm's docks. And when you've invaded the Elves you could have the choice to completely secede from the rest of Tamriel making Skyrim an independent kingdom after leaving The Summerset Isles in ruins, Or create your own new Empire by taking Emperor Titus Mede the IInd's throne in The Imperial City ether by force with The Blades or persuasion because you're the Dragonborn, The rightful Emperor; but that is only if you haven't already assassinated him with The Dark Brotherhood ofcourse, If you have, you should be able to just become The Emperor as easy as that by simply going to the Imperial City for a meeting with The Blades and The Elder Council and they decide, and then when you're The Emperor of Tamriel...

It's your job to defend Three of your territories; Skyrim, The Imperial City and The Summerset Isles from even more dangerous Dragons such as Auriel/Akatosh attacking and wanting to destroy the world which in in the ending they do, and could close the Elder Scrolls Series leaving the World of Nirn destroyed in the Fourth Era, Ether that or you save the world and you carry on your life as the Dragonborn HighKing or Emperor doing small repetitive quests such as taking over Bandit Forts, Elven Ranger Camps etc etc... Well that's my brilliant idea for a Third Expansion anyway and I'd hope that every word of it happens and is released! It would be fluffing mint! but if not and The Third Expansion is something completely different then I'd be excited to see what Bethesda throws at us anyway!

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
There is an almost guarantee the next Expansion will consist of the Thalmor and The Aldmeri Dominion and will be a follow up from the Civil War Questline,

But what I'd like to see is The Moot. Ether Ulfric becoming the HighKing or Elisif becoming the HighQueen and I think you should be able to ether challenge Ulfric for the crown in a combat sword to axe duel or get to know and then marry Elisif so then the crown is handed to you ether way.

So then Skyrim will have a Dragonborn HighKing or HighQueen depending on the sex of your character, and I think when you've become the leader you'll have diplomatic and political decisions to make such as rebuilding Skyrim's Ruined Cities such as Helgen etc, and depending on which side you chose from the beginning you are to destroy the rest of The Empire's Camps or The Stormcloak's Camps in a few final battles to prepare for the last final one against The Thalmor and The Aldmeri Dominion in their own territory;

An assault on The Summerset Isles taking each and every Elven City from boarding War Ships after taking ether what would become Skyrim's Capital where you rule from ether Solitude or Windhelm's docks. And when you've invaded the Elves you could have the choice to completely secede from the rest of Tamriel making Skyrim an independent kingdom after leaving The Summerset Isles in ruins, Or create your own new Empire by taking Emperor Titus Mede the IInd's throne in The Imperial City ether by force with The Blades or persuasion because you're the Dragonborn, The rightful Emperor; but that is only if you haven't already assassinated him with The Dark Brotherhood ofcourse, If you have, you should be able to just become The Emperor as easy as that by simply going to the Imperial City for a meeting with The Blades and The Elder Council and they decide, and then when you're The Emperor of Tamriel...

It's your job to defend Three of your territories; Skyrim, The Imperial City and The Summerset Isles from even more dangerous Dragons such as Auriel/Akatosh attacking and wanting to destroy the world which in in the ending they do, and could close the Elder Scrolls Series leaving the World of Nirn destroyed in the Fourth Era, Ether that or you save the world and you carry on your life as the Dragonborn HighKing or Emperor doing small repetitive quests such as taking over Bandit Forts, Elven Ranger Camps etc etc... Well that's my brilliant idea for a Third Expansion anyway and I'd hope that every word of it happens and is released! It would be f***ing mint! but if not and The Third Expansion is something completely different then I'd be excited to see what Bethesda throws at us anyway!
You really need to change the color of your font. I had to highlight the entire thing to read it.

I disagree with being able to rule everything. Who would want an adventurer as high king/emperor? Plus, it seems that even though you have 'power' in different areas (guilds and such) you never really get any power. You can't order anyone to do anything for you or the guild... It's kinda crappy in my opinion.

I do agree that we should totally be able to go to the Aldmeri Dominion and attack the Thalmor, but I also think they're probably too strong to attack outright.

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens

It's your job to defend Three of your territories; Skyrim, The Imperial City and The Summerset Isles from even more dangerous Dragons such as Auriel/Akatosh attacking and wanting to destroy the world which in in the ending they do, and could close the Elder Scrolls Series leaving the World of Nirn destroyed in the Fourth Era, Ether that or you save the world and you carry on your life as the Dragonborn HighKing or Emperor doing small repetitive quests such as taking over Bandit Forts, Elven Ranger Camps etc etc... Well that's my brilliant idea for a Third Expansion anyway and I'd hope that every word of it happens and is released! It would be f***ing mint! but if not and The Third Expansion is something completely different then I'd be excited to see what Bethesda throws at us anyway!

Why woud you want to end the Elderscrolls IP with a simple DLC for Skyrim lol? ...And why would Akatosh come to Kill everybody? And What Makes People think the WHOLE Elder Scrolls Series is about nothing but the Dragon Born?!?!?!?!?! Ever Hear of "The Neverine", or "The Hero of Kvatch", maybe the "Imperial Champion?"... Those Guys never got to be Emperor.

jarif

Maby a Thalmor conspiracy ; a really big one that might be able to destroy the world and enslave humanity? The only way to stop it is Dovahkiin to travel back in time somehow and convince the stormcloaks and imperial legion to team up and stop the thalmor before any side win. Which is not going to be easy

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Maby a Thalmor conspiracy ; a really big one that might be able to destroy the world and enslave humanity?

They're already trying to do that.

I doubt we will see a falmer/dwarven DLC, so you can quit thinking about that fan boys, I dont think we will be seeing any thalmor dlc either, as i said they will save that for TES 6.
How about a forsworn DLC? ability to join them or side against them and reclaim the reach again or just destroy them. it was just an idea that crossed my mind while killing some forsworn, how madanach said they will take whats theirs once again...
But probably wont happen

rittz

You know what I would absolutely love to see?

Perk reassignment.

I know, I know. High hopes. :sadface: But the PC gamers get it with a mod! I want!

jarif

I doubt we will see a falmer/dwarven DLC, so you can quit thinking about that fan boys, I dont think we will be seeing any thalmor dlc either, as i said they will save that for TES 6.
How about a forsworn DLC? ability to join them or side against them and reclaim the reach again or just destroy them. it was just an idea that crossed my mind while killing some forsworn, how madanach said they will take whats theirs once again...
But probably wont happen
actually shouldnt just be a '' forsworn '' dlc but a guild dlc every guild has a new story, a big one. There should be a forsworn guild as you said before ; you can choose to be a spy, or literally join them.
Each guild has a unique story and unique perks/powers like companions could get more lycanthropyness like a lycanpothy war or something XD

actually shouldnt just be a '' forsworn '' dlc but a guild dlc every guild has a new story, a big one. There should be a forsworn guild as you said before ; you can choose to be a spy, or literally join them.
Each guild has a unique story and unique perks/powers like companions could get more lycanthropyness like a lycanpothy war or something XD
Im with you, Id love to see More Dark Brotherhood quests involving the Listener, its kinda of a blew not being able to do anything After you finish the DB quest line. would be sick of they add some new members to dawnstar sanctuary and new weapons/abilities. rest goes with all factions...but i didn't say that in my first post because its very unlikely for something like that to happen... Oh well we can always hope...

Gindarling

I think there definitely should be a dlc that has something to do with the dwarves. There's way to many things in skyrim that have to do with them. Like the side quest at the college of winterhold, they left us without telling us where they went. I want the guy to somehow release them or something like that and then there be like an uprising. I also think they should add on the snow elf to the character choices if you beat the dawnguard dlc. It probably won't happen though.

I think there definitely should be a dlc that has something to do with the dwarves. There's way to many things in skyrim that have to do with them. Like the side quest at the college of winterhold, they left us without telling us where they went. I want the guy to somehow release them or something like that and then there be like an uprising. I also think they should add on the snow elf to the character choices if you beat the dawnguard dlc. It probably won't happen though.
I like your avatar :p
About the dwarves, they have been a great mystery since Morrowind, and have been involved in too many stuff, having them in Skyrim wouldn't make sense, as they are not just a part of skyrim, they are a part of the whole Elder Scrolls series, and i feel like their race should stay somesort of an ancient legend...
the 3rd DLC will be most likely a whole new thing, just like dawnguard but more bigger.

jarif

same here, after finishing the DB story, it dosent feel so special to be in the dark brotherhood especially if your into assassins creed or have assassin character :sadface:

J3D3X

well i could'int be bothered reading page 2 3 so ima just place my opinion unaware of whats been said :) now i think the 3rd DLC will be the biggest of the bunch hopefully released before Christmas thats where ulld think thelld release because its when the money spending goes on, but i think theres a chance it will be released 12/12/12, anyways i hope they expand something along the lines of the Dwemer the high king and the thalmer but ive loved all the previous dlcs there great i mean there's alot of complaints about hearthfire and house mods but who cares hearth fire is more content its welcome and its provisionally made and there not forcing you to buy it i think $5 is a reasonable price
and back to what i hope to see in the mod maybe something including deadric princes and a new realm but the thing ive always wanted is the Akavir and the snake people idk how to spell i think its iseci? but akavir would be amazing!!! with the tan-po and kamel illd love it but the akavir is huge illd love to make it as a mod but would take for ever :\ anyways i hope you liked my opinion thanks for reading happy skyriming? :D

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

EricR

I continue to firmly believe that there will eventually be a DLC that will settle the Civil war quest line canonically. Here's what I wrote in a different thread, I still believe it's a logical speculation:
I don't know how many of you have played Daggerfall, but there was a large continuity issue with it, due to its ending that allowed a staggering six completely different possibilities. Morrowind was able to resolve this with The Warp in the West--where time shattered and all six Daggerfall endings occurred simultaneously. Although a WITW v2.0 wouldn't be impossible, I think it's highly unlikely(and stupid) that Bethesda would resolve a very substantial continuity issue this way: the outcome of Skyrim's civil war. I think that logically, in order to tie up all of its loose ends, Bethesda is going to have to come up with a way of definitively deciding the ultimate fate of Skyrim's governance. In the event of the player choosing a Stormcloak victory of the civil war questline, the simplest way I can think of going about doing that is an alliance between the Stormcloaks and Imperials against the Thalmor. The Stormcloaks neither wiped out the entire Imperial army, nor are they stupid(at least, Ulfric and Galmar aren't), and as such I find it highly unlikely that Ulfric would be willing to take up arms against the Thalmor without any other form of military support.
EDIT:Whoops, there was a random bit of cut material in there that I forgot to get rid of, sorry.

Tyler778

I'd prefer a patch allowing 2-3 people to play on a co-op world over steam or Xbox LIVE in a new world saved on the host's hardrive.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I'd prefer a patch allowing 2-3 people to play on a co-op world over steam or Xbox LIVE in a new world saved on the host's hardrive.

While this is an awesome idea, I doubt it will ever happen. Bethesda isn't known for making multiplayer games.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts