where will the 3rd dlc take place, and what content will be there??

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
I hope the next DLC has Dragon Mounts and Werebears thats all I'm asking for Bethesda can do whatever they want with the story.
I don't think Bethesda would EVER do dragon mounts. Do you know how much lag there'd be if you were flying around on a dragon while the game tried to load areas of the world? And what's a werebear?

I really hope the DLC is something to do with the Thalmor or Falmer...I don't really know enough about the Dwemer to get excited about them just yet, but maybe in time...

Rizo67

(>")> | <("<)
I think that a DLC regarding either the Thalmor, Falmer, or Dwemer would be the most likely. A war with the Thalmor ties in with the main story, which I feel makes it the most likely candidate for an in-the-near-future DLC. Alternatively, there are books scattered everywhere regarding the Falmer and Dwemer, and tons of hints that the Falmer might rise up, and the Dwemer might return. This, in my eyes, makes it another incredibly likely option for a DLC (and my favorite), perhaps each one happening in two separate DLCs, or in one big one. Maybe the Dwemer come back, but have been altered somehow?

I'd also like to point out (and this is a major, major spoiler) that in the Dawnguard DLC, we find the Unknown Books that are written by ancient Snow Elves and must be translated. In one of those books, there's a suggestion that the Snow Elves may have chosen to become something else - to change, in order to survive. Perhaps they didn't realize what, exactly, they would become (the Falmer, blind and hateful), but in their desperation, made a decision that created their future. And maybe, it didn't involve being force-fed toxic fungi, like everyone believes? I definitely recommend having those books translated and reading them yourself, or looking them up online if you're lazy. hehe The information they contain is definitely open to interpretation, and I could be wrong, but I really hope that the next DLC offers some definitive answers regarding what happened to the Dwemer and the Falmer, and what their future entails.

I did not know there was new books like that. The only one i knew of was the arthenian(spelling is probably wrong) book. (Im going straight fro the wiki)"One of the things they built was a monstrous golem, similar to a un-electric robot, called Numidium, or the Brass God, which was designed to help them transcend the Grey Maybe, Nirn, the Mortal Realm by drawing power directly from the Heart. In other words, this golem was more than just a destructive force. It was an actual new God that the Dwemer had created from the substance of Lorkhan, the "Dead" God." It would be amazing to see this thing at least like a deadra/aedra in another form to help you with a quest or something. I am really interested in the dwemers and I swear if the next dlc doesnt come out with any dwemer/falmer related quests then I will mark bethesda for death!!

I don't think Bethesda would EVER do dragon mounts. Do you know how much lag there'd be if you were flying around on a dragon while the game tried to load areas of the world? And what's a werebear?

I really hope the DLC is something to do with the Thalmor or Falmer...I don't really know enough about the Dwemer to get excited about them just yet, but maybe in time...
They showed off Dragon Mounts and Werebears in their game jam thing alongside the Vampire Lord which is now in Dawnguard. And yes in the Elder Scrolls lore they're are other Were creatures besides Werewolves and Werebears are supposed to have a high presence in Skyrim.

Howarthee

They showed off Dragon Mounts and Werebears in their game jam thing alongside the Vampire Lord which is now in Dawnguard. And yes in the Elder Scrolls lore they're are other Were creatures besides Werewolves and Werebears are supposed to have a high presence in Skyrim.
I will believe it when I see it....And maybe not then. :p

So people that transform into bears? I hope I haven't killed any....I kinda want to be one. :D

I will believe it when I see it....And maybe not then. :p

So people that transform into bears? I hope I haven't killed any....I kinda want to be one. :D
Here watch this whole video and you will see the WereBear and Dragon Mounts and other stuff that was meant to be in Skyrim that may come out in later DLC.

xFrostey

Here watch this whole video and you will see the WereBear and Dragon Mounts and other stuff that was meant to be in Skyrim that may come out in later DLC.
I do hope they do the spell mixing and the spears from gamejam. But Skyrim does need more armor though. Getting tired of Nightinggale, seems to be the only badass light armor.

Howarthee

It didn't say it was meant to be in Skyrim. It's just the things that the devs created that week and put into action. Yes, we got Dawnguard and Hearthfire stuff out of it, but that doesn't mean they'll be implementing ginormous mud crabs any time soon. o_O

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
OH No, no no no no no.....

All that stuff was never "MEANT" to be in Skryim.

Try this video... Watch from 2:00.

I was somewhat pleased with Dawnuard, but definitely not worth the $20. Hearthfire was just a small add-on.

Obviously the next DLC needs to be big. I want something that in actually worth the money. Dragon mounts would just be an update. Definitely not a bought add-on.

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
Shivering Isles 2.0.. Now that I would be something to behold.

I just don't want it to be another country, I don't want for example Summerset Isles as a DLC cause then it will be fairly small, I would rather them save the entire countries for entire games as opposed to just a dlc unless they are just revisiting a country like Morrowind or something.

U.N.Omen

It would think there would be a strong unexpected twist to it, for example how fricken wired and somewhat nostalgic to see Jagar Tharn, and to hear that the war was under his influence?

Random I know.

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
What if... What if.. Shivering Isles.. Reverse!
Sheogorath invades Skyrim!! He makes it rain cheese!

U.N.Omen

Let's just hope that it's cheese that rains and not forks.

(Dear Talos you don't suppose he heard me do u)

kirak95197

Writer
I would love to see something Thalmor related, especially after completing the civil war questline with the Stormcloaks. I would love to kick some Thalmor butt!

It wouldn't even have to be just Stormcloak sided, they could make it so that maybe the Legion broke away from the Thalmor or something related.

Howarthee

It wouldn't even have to be just Stormcloak sided, they could make it so that maybe the Legion broke away from the Thalmor or something related.
I just meant that Ulfric keeps saying at the end of the civil war something like, "Now we have to deal with the Thalmor." Something along those lines...It made me want the Thalmor in the next DLC even more. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts