PS3 Where to harvest human flesh and hearts?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Clau

The Fateless One
I'm trying out recipes for the forge down at the midden. I looked everywhere and I can't find human hearts and flesh. It struck me that alchemy shops don't sell them. I tried revisiting necromancer lairs but found nada.

It also struck me that you can't harvest them from NPC's killed. In which they should be there in logic.

Thanks in advance.

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
I know that there is one you can get from Aventus Aretino's house(The boy who starts the Brotherhood questline) and I went back there a few days later, unsure of the time frame in-game. But another one had respawned. So it appears the human heart and flesh there respawn a few days later if taken. I'm a 360 user but hope this helps!

Clau

The Fateless One
I know that there is one you can get from Aventus Aretino's house(The boy who starts the Brotherhood questline) and I went back there a few days later, unsure of the time frame in-game. But another one had respawned. So it appears the human heart and flesh there respawn a few days later if taken. I'm a 360 user but hope this helps!

Thank you very much. I'll check it out. :)

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
Your welcome, I would recommend waiting a week in-game, also going to places all over the map rather than waiting inside the house or in Windhelm probably helps. :)

SaveVsBedWet

I'm trying out recipes for the forge down at the midden. I looked everywhere and I can't find human hearts and flesh. It struck me that alchemy shops don't sell them. I tried revisiting necromancer lairs but found nada.

It also struck me that you can't harvest them from NPC's killed. In which they should be there in logic.

Thanks in advance.

I don't know. Somehow, I was expecting a question like this from someone far...less agreeable than in your pic. And someone with terrible teeth showing too...

I actually had no idea there was a use for human flesh besides the health boost you get after doing that cannibal quest with Eola. Learn something new every day!

Clau

The Fateless One
I don't know. Somehow, I was expecting a question like this from someone far...less agreeable than in your pic. And someone with terrible teeth showing too...

I actually had no idea there was a use for human flesh besides the health boost you get after doing that cannibal quest with Eola. Learn something new every day!

Haha. :D

I'm playing a dark mage. I'm just trying out the forge down in the midden. This is the only time I am interacting with this game elements.

SaveVsBedWet

Haha. :D

I'm playing a dark mage. I'm just trying out the forge down in the midden. This is the only time I am interacting with this game elements.

OIC - well have fun but don't enjoy that harvesting "too" much. Don't wanna have ta start worrying about ya

;)

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
From UESP's page on Human Hearts in Skyrim:

11 guaranteed samples can be found in 11 different locations:
With Dawnguard installed, 5 additional samples become available:

From UESP's page on Human Flesh in Skyrim:

24 guaranteed samples can be found in 8 different locations:

Clau

The Fateless One
Thank you very much Dagmar. I'll be sure to haul human flesh and hearts with those info.

Yvran

In the last room of Reachcliff Cave (part of "The Taste of Death", Namira's Daedric Quest) there's like a zillion pieces of human flesh on the cannibals' banquet table, not just two... Couple of hearts too.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
In the last room of Reachcliff Cave (part of "The Taste of Death", Namira's Daedric Quest) there's like a zillion pieces of human flesh on the cannibals' banquet table, not just two... Couple of hearts too.
No. There are only two. I have a saved game in that location while the banquet is going on and re-verified this a few minutes ago.

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
She's playing on a PS3.

I wanted to throw it out there anyway for future reference in case someone came across this thread with the same question and because I saw she had a PC character and I didn't see one being specified.

Oh well.

seasonfire

Using Dagmar's list, you can usually find them around necromancers or Forsworn briarhearts. I have a bunch stored up, though I haven't run into much use for them yet.
I know they can be used in potions but there are way less rare items to work with so I hold on to them.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts