where to find unusual all 24 gems ?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

mamali

found one red gem in some ... temple . it a was thieves guild mission . i took the gem to Vex in the ragged flagoon . she told me there are 24 of these stones . now its a new quest for me : find all 24 of them . did anyone find any ? if you did tell me where to find them .

The Nonchalant Thief

Bunny shall die!
Sorry, I do not have a list. Although, they can be found in a lot of different places, from the castle/homes of Jarls to..I believe I found one in a wrecked ship?-cannot quite remember.

It's one of those 'hopefully-by-the-time-you-finish-the-game-you-find-them' kind of quest, haha. If you would like to find all of them like now, perhaps try to SkyrimWiki it. :Dragonborn:

AS88

Staff member

AS88

Staff member
No Stone Unturned (Skyrim) - The Elder Scrolls Wiki

There's your answer.
Basically, you'll get sent to find Barenziah's crown, Vex will put it back together, and you'll receive an ability called Prowler's Profit, which means you're more likely to find gems when looting

machine1k

No Stone Unturned (Skyrim) - The Elder Scrolls Wiki

There's your answer.
Basically, you'll get sent to find Barenziah's crown, Vex will put it back together, and you'll receive an ability called Prowler's Profit, which means you're more likely to find gems when looting

Well that settles it then... for me anyways. I was going to start actively go look for them, but I hardly ever use gems to begin with; at least its something to do while out and about.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

AS88

Staff member
Well that settles it then... for me anyways. I was going to start actively go look for them, but I hardly ever use gems to begin with; at least its something to do while out and about.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

They're not like soul gems, if that helps, they're not used for enchanting at all. All they're useful for is to get the Prowler's Profit effect, but by that time you'll probably have thousands and thousands of septims anyway, considering one is in Proudspire Manor, only when you've furnished it, which costs about 35,000 alone.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
...All they're useful for is to get the Prowler's Profit effect, but by that time you'll probably have thousands and thousands of septims anyway, considering one is in Proudspire Manor, only when you've furnished it, which costs about 35,000 alone.
You don't have to furnish Proudspire Manor to get the Stone of Barenziah inside it. You don't even have to buy Proudspire Manor.
The Key to the Solitude Fletcher will open the patio door.
You will still most likely have all the money you need by the time you get all 24 Stones of Barenziah unless you pursue this quest to its end at a very early level, but the Crown of Barenziah is part of the complete reward set that gets displayed at your Guild Master's station:

standalone

AS88

Staff member
I stand corrected

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts