1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Where my blacksmith at?!

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by Klasie, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Klasie

Klasie Stormcloak Assassin

Hey guys!

Okay..uhm...so I just walked into Riften and some clever dragon decided to raid the town and while I was bashing it's head in, it killed the town blacksmith and I only realized it after the whole battle!

So I waited a few days thinking they will be employing a new one...turns out Riften doesn't need a blacksmith :confused:

So....WTF do I do?!
  2. Renegader

Renegader Administrator Staff Member

Find a blacksmith in another city perhaps?

I don't think a new one will be employed.
  3. Klasie

Klasie Stormcloak Assassin

Yeah, that's what I did...I just thought Bethesda would kinda have a kinda employment thing for that...they must have known that people in the town will be killed seeing that they programmed the dragons to attack towns too.

Civilian casualties were inevitable! Anyway not a big bother for me! just thought I'd ask