1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Where is Official Bethesda "DLC/New Features" list?

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by Ben Eggler, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Ben Eggler Member

Message Count:
    Hey everyone,

A few months ago Bethesda released a list of several new features they want to add to Skyrim over time. The list included things that they would add through DLC as well as things through patches, although they said they weren't sure which items would be released in what way. I have been trying to find this list desperately for the last hour and I can't find it at all.

Does anyone know what list I'm talking about? Can someone provide a link? I'd really love to take a gander at it again.

Thanks!
  2. perkecet Active Member

Message Count:
    it was a video here:
    none of this stuff was ever official, but they've done a few of them.
  3. stormbringer Member

Message Count:
    Some really cool stuff! The texture pack type ideas...not so much. Goblins, spears, fat trolls, giant crabs, mountable dragons....all cools stuff but yet I wonder what would happen if they all spent a week fixing bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe they think, 'If there is a console command that works it out, why bother fixing it?' I am dealing with major bugs that were reported in November!
  4. Ben Eggler Member

Message Count:
    Thanks a whole bunch! I had no idea that the list I read way back when actually came from that video. That was incredible to watch and see all this potential new stuff in action.

Honestly, this makes me kind of sad because I almost want to wait to continue playing Skyrim until all of this new stuff is implemented into the game. I don't want to do all the best things in the game without it all. Do you know what I mean?
  5. stormbringer Member

Message Count:
    I hear ya. Just start building an arsenal of enchanted armor, weapons potions and followers for the upcoming battles. Exciting indeed. I just hope it come quickly. I didn't get this game until January and I am already running out of stuff to do.