• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Ok since I can buy the Master robes for my mage, I can't seem to find the Master Hood!!!

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Did you check on:

1: All the Professors at Winterhold College
2: Radiant Regiment in Solitude
3: The various court wizards

Those are good places to start.

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
There is no such thing as an Expert Hood or a Master Hood in Skyrim. The highest it goes is Adept Hood which adds +50 Magicka. If there were an Expert it would add +60 and a Master would add +70. So basically, buy a basic Cowl from Radiant Raiment or an unenchanted Mage Hood from Colette Marence and then dual enchant it yourself with +70 Magicka and something else you want like +25% cost reduction for Destruction.

If you aren't using Enchanting, you can find in random loot at a high enough level a Circlet of Extreme or Peerless Magicka which would add +60 or +70 Magicka as the hood would if it existed. The Extreme one starts showing up around level 32, and the Peerless one starts at level 40.

Skyrim:Generic Magic Apparel - UESPWiki

Epic Keith

Anyone knows any black hoods or something? or should I just get a black helmet with my enchantment?

Aquillus

Anyone knows any black hoods or something? or should I just get a black helmet with my enchantment?
well a helmet would screw you out of using the mage armor perks, but if you do, i would go with either a dragon priest mask like moreki or ebony helm with the ebony mail.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
You should do the main quest line for the College of Winterhold because eventually you fight a dragon priest who drops a light armor mask called moreki as mentioned my Aquillus that gives you 100% magic regeneration.

Epic Keith

You should do the main quest line for the College of Winterhold because eventually you fight a dragon priest who drops a light armor mask called moreki as mentioned my Aquillus that gives you 100% magic regeneration.
Yes I know, I've finished the College quest before, but I was looking for a hood that gives me extra magicka. No matter, I'll enchant it myself

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
The only ones I know of are the Apprentice Hood which is black and pre-enchanted with +40 Magicka, the Mage Hood (tan color) which you can buy from Colette, an ordinary cowl/hood, which is blueish from the Solitude Radiant Raiment, and the Worn Shrouded Cowl from the Dark Brotherhood. The DB hood is Light Armor, cannot be tempered for better armor quality, and can be enchanted.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts