1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Spoiler Where is Haelga's Daedric armor boots?

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by Raijin, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Raijin A Mage that loves a Templar

Message Count:
    When you to go Riften and head on over to Haelga's bunkhouse you will see a love letter by a secret lover (I suspect it's Bolli that's having an affair). Skyrim:Until Next Time - UESPWiki

The letter mention something about Daedric armor boots. I was wondering where are these boots located at? My full intentions is to steal them so where are they located at?
  2. MushroomGenius Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki

Message Count:
    I don't think they actually exist anywhere in her home/business. It's just added into the note for flavor.