Where is Dawnguard?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Templar of Talos

Bane of Elves and Vampires
I use the xbox 360 and as much as I love having dawnguard early I kinda feel like a douche knowing others can't enjoy it while I and other 360 users can.

I don't. I'm just enjoying Dawnguard :D

Alareth

Hey Rook! I took a screenshot of it on Steam, it was not just in your head, here is the screenshot.
1024x819.resizedimage

Pingu

a.k.a Charlie Goodvibes
That will be gone when you update to 1.7 apparently. Or so I've read from a couple posters on the official Bethesda Dawnguard forum. I can't confirm it at this time since I am still running on 1.6.

Alareth

That will be gone when you update to 1.7 apparently. Or so I've read from a couple posters on the official Bethesda Dawnguard forum. I can't confirm it at this time since I am still running on 1.6.
i know, and it is gone now (after the update) i just showed, that was not his minds creation

TJ GORY

Not of this Plane...
guys think about it, Bethesda makes their games for the 360 and hires people to port it for the PC and PS3. so your not waiting for Bethesda to release it your waiting for the companies who they hired to port it to be finished with their work that's why Bethesda doesn't even know when dawngaurd would be released to PS3 and PC so don't blame Bethesda its not their fault. Did you guys know that minecraft for the xbox was made by 4J studios who also made the port for oblivion for the PS3 and PC. So boycott if you want, but dont blame bethesda.
Also dawngaurd isn't even very interesting definitely not the meaty expansion pack Todd Howard promised. i regret buying it to be honest and i have more than 500 hours invested in skyrim. not worth $20 and not worth the anxiety.

So sad that it's not out yet, and that BethSoft don't make a seperate version for each system, just porting it is how those errors the PS3 guys have came to be. At least it runs at all for them, I feel really sorry for them.

The Rook

Make a fine rug? I don't crochet.
I saw that too, and was happy to find it. It completely negates all doubt that it won't get released for PC and PS3. It'll be released... eventually.
It isn't in the menu anymore, though. I still have no doubt it will come to PC, eventually.

Pingu

a.k.a Charlie Goodvibes
Correct. They removed it in the 1.7 update for some reason. Bethesda mentioned there'd be news this week, so hopefully we will get some new information tomorrow. Keep those fingers crossed my fellow PC/PS3'ers.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
It's a known fact that Bethesda hates PS3. Utterly. Couple that with the fact that Microsoft buys off the big companies to cheat its way to success and you can easily imagine Dawnguard being Xbox-exclusive for a month or so.

Where are the statements from Bethesda that they hate the Playstation 3? Can you provide links? Cause, surely that would have been huge news in the gaming world. And Microsoft isn't 'cheating' their way to success. Sony is allowed to reach into their pockets and throw cash at developers as well.

DryadSpeaks

Killing dragons like it's nobody's business.
Perfect, it can download while I quickly wash dishes so I don't appear to be a total slob if someone shows up!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts