Where is Dawnguard?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Rook

Make a fine rug? I don't crochet.
By now we all know that Dawnguard is not yet out for we PC users (and PS3 users as well). Yesterday was my birthday so I was very disappointed. Now a lot of us are wondering if Dawnguard is going to be an Xbox exclusive...period. I thought this too, I am paranoid by nature. But then I remembered that even before the 1.7 patch, right after the mounted combat was enabled in my game, I noticed a section in the Journal/Stats menu. Under the General stats are the number of missions and side quests done. Mine had a place for Dawnguard missions. Had. I swear I saw this in there. Now its gone. I should have screen capped it. Did anyone else see such a thing or was it all in my head?

Dawnguard will eventually come to PC and PS3. The exclusive deal with Microsoft for the Xbox was only for 30 days. And if Bethesda keep it only to the Xbox that would be rather foolish. Think of all the money they would lose if they were to do so.

Its just annoying for PS3 users such as myself who just want to get dawnguard already that Bethesda are pretty much screwing us over by not even shaping themselves and getting it out onto PS3/PC already, damn xbox.:sadface:

Well they just released a patch for PS3 didn't they. Perhaps they were working on that so when they release Dawnguard for you guys its not so glitched and bugged.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Its just annoying for PS3 users such as myself who just want to get dawnguard already that Bethesda are pretty much screwing us over by not even shaping themselves and getting it out onto PS3/PC already, damn xbox.:sadface:

It's a known fact that Bethesda hates PS3. Utterly. Couple that with the fact that Microsoft buys off the big companies to cheat its way to success and you can easily imagine Dawnguard being Xbox-exclusive for a month or so.

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
Well they just released a patch for PS3 didn't they. Perhaps they were working on that so when they release Dawnguard for you guys its not so glitched and bugged.
We haven't gotten out of Patch 1.5 yet...

The Rook

Make a fine rug? I don't crochet.
HAve any other PC users noticed the there-then-gone Dawnguard slot in the Quest menue? I thought that odd.

Spiral Power!

Abenddrachen
I don't want to sound like a pirate, but this has god me kind of paranoid at this point too. Good thing I have a pc and this will more than likely be solved for the PC if its never released on the PC. If they pull a Tales of Vesperia on us...

Oh my god, I couldn't handle that again.

I don't know why you guys are getting so upset and worried about this. Its been two days since the exclusive deal ended! At least its not like Ubisoft delaying Ghost Recon: Future Soldier for like a year or so!

Dawnguard will probably be out by this Wednesday. If not, then I agree Bethesda probably should start explaining.

I don't know why you guys are getting so upset and worried about this. Its been two days since the exclusive deal ended! At least its not like Ubisoft delaying Ghost Recon: Future Soldier for like a year or so!

Dawnguard will probably be out by this Wednesday. If not, then I agree Bethesda probably should start explaining.

Bethesda spokesmen was asked on the subject and said they are ironing bugs out for of version but ps3 will have to wait to see if it's possible at all, pc will get it but the best they are offering ps3 users is the new patch which should show itself on Tuesday

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Omega Dragon

A longer delay is better for me, as I got stuff I need to get first. Plus, y'know, the fact I have to get it for PC and PS3.

That said, if it doesn't come out, well that's less money I'll bother spending and you can bet there's no way I'd buy the 360 copy even if I ever do buy another Xbox 360 console.

dynnastichunter

I use the xbox 360 and as much as I love having dawnguard early I kinda feel like a douche knowing others can't enjoy it while I and other 360 users can.

Arthur Swift-Sword

Swift. Like a Sword.
I use the xbox 360 and as much as I love having dawnguard early I kinda feel like a douche knowing others can't enjoy it while I and other 360 users can.

FINALLY! some guy who aint like "Heh. You shoulda got an Xbox". No offense to others who're like this guy. He's just the first one i saw.

once you turn into a vampire can you change back

Well it depends on what you want. If you want to be cured from Vampirism you can go to Falion in Morthal, the Court Wizard. Turning into a Werewolf by the Companions can also cure yourself from Vampirism. And if your cured of Vampirism, you can always have Serena turn you back into one.

Pingu

a.k.a Charlie Goodvibes
HAve any other PC users noticed the there-then-gone Dawnguard slot in the Quest menue? I thought that odd.
I saw that too, and was happy to find it. It completely negates all doubt that it won't get released for PC and PS3. It'll be released... eventually.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts