• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Peter Paltridge

Administrator
Yesterday Bethesda Games, developers of the most anticipated game of the year (Fallout 4) released a new video showing us the inspiration for Dogmeat, the canine companion you can keep by your side throughout the game. Dogmeat was modeled after a German Shepherd owned by Joel Burgess, who works for the company.

In this one-minute video you can see the exact moments where the dog (whose name is River) provided the behavior that the programmers would then capture and try to mimic. River looks like a great dog, but Dogmeat will be even better: you can't hurt it, and neither can anybody else. It'll be indestructible.

Also....where did the dev team dig up this old song and where did it come from? Not only is it hilarious it matches up with the video and subject matter perfectly.

"Atom Bomb, my Atom Bomb, I want her in my wigwam."

You can get Fallout 4 in your wigwam November 10 when it comes out for PlayStation 4, Windows PC and Xbox One.
View the Post on the Blog

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts