Where do I find the Spell Tome: Bound Bow?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
If you want the spell tome bound bow i think you need either 50 or 75 conjuring and then you need to go buy it from the conjurer in the college of winterhold. I cant quite remember his name though at the moment.

Necromis

You can also find it in Fort Amol. Inside the NW corner, next to a bookshelf there is a bucket with a lantern in it, pull the lantern out and it is below inside the bucket.

Necromis

^^only one of those places is correct, UESP wiki is a better source, the second location, which I didn't mention for this reason, is a random leveled conjuration spell tome. The only guaranteed location to have the tome is Fort Amol

Friday is My Day!

^^only one of those places is correct, UESP wiki is a better source, the second location, which I didn't mention for this reason, is a random leveled conjuration spell tome. The only guaranteed location to have the tome is Fort Amol

Ahh, I gotcha! I'll definitely be using UESP from now on. Thanks!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts