Where did you first encounter a hulking druagr?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

BlueBull

DovahBull
I first encountered one in Hillgrund's tomb. I also found on in Korvanjund and 2 in Volenruud. One was already dead, killed by Rexus as I went there because I was doing the dark brother hood quest.

Wippii

Bookworm
No idea... I've had DB for a long time. Might've been the exterior of Volskygge. I do remember it wasn't on Solstheim.

Rhew

The missing snow elf
I just encountered one for the first time a few days ago in the ruins where you retrieve Jurgen's horn. I was like WTF is this! I've played so many hours and this is the first one I've encountered.

BlueBull

DovahBull
I just encountered one for the first time a few days ago in the ruins where you retrieve Jurgen's horn. I was like WTF is this! I've played so many hours and this is the first one I've encountered.
What level were you on? Hulking druagr are rather rare anyway, even for high levels. But they do show up. I have seen several. Hillgrund's tomb, Korvanjund, volunruud, soljund's sinkhole maybe dustman's cairn, and maybe
vathume. Also possibly during the dawn guard quest line, I don't quite remember where though. I seen them on solsthiem too, but I forgot the places names.

Rhew

The missing snow elf
What level were you on? Hulking druagr are rather rare anyway, even for high levels. But they do show up. I have seen several. Hillgrund's tomb, Korvanjund, volunruud, soljund's sinkhole maybe dustman's cairn, and maybe
vathume. Also possibly during the dawn guard quest line, I don't quite remember where though. I seen them on solsthiem too, but I forgot the places names.

This character is a little over level 30. I'm not positive what her actual level is. It just surprised me seeing a new draugr with how many I've killed already. He wa easy to drop though

Harkin

Necromatic Mastermind
A draugr from one of the DLC's? Or super rare, never heard of it, or maybe I've already flattened one and failed to notice lol.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts