• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Leland Axtmann

Just finished the main quest on the vampire side, and opened up the gardens. I read on the wiki that after you kill Harkon, you can bring Valerica back and she'll come and clean them up. I figured I'd go back to the Soul Cairn to get her, but I can't find her now. I searched the boneyard area where you first encounter Durnevhiir, and I can't seem to find her. I haven't really checked out in the Soul Cairn- it's massive, and I figured that she wouldn't just randomly spawn somewhere out there after you first encounter her. Anybody know where she is, or should be?

Aeidir

Archmage and Arch Curate
I also have a similar question; I sided with the dawnguard and wondered where she goes, as I cannot seem to find her. I would assume that you should at least be able to talk to her about Harkon's defeat and possibly even convince her to return to Tamriel. I searched the Boneyard as well, but haven't found anything that points to her.

Sen5esFail

TY for posting this question! That's one of the first things i did after completing the story line, i went back and searched for her, obviously with no luck.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts