Where Can you find a Weapon enchanted with Banish

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
Check this out, I've looked around the inter webs and found these.
Video 1 Video 2
But remember that weapons with enchantments spawn at random from shops. So I'd suggest going blacksmith shop jumping, checking each city. If no one has it wait 48 hours then check again.

Desaparecido

You can semi-easily find it at the Fletcher shop in Solitude. You might need to be at a certain level. I was at level 25 but I've seen other obtain it at level 22. I'm not really sure about the level. Furthermore, the item is QUITE rare. You might need to wait every 48 hours to refresh the seller's inventory until the Banish bow comes up. I found a faster workaround than waiting every 48 hours and that's killing the seller and then re-loading the game. Do this over and over and you should eventually get the Banish weapon. Warning, it's EXPENSIVE (~$7000).

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Check this out, I've looked around the inter webs and found these.
Video 1 Video 2
But remember that weapons with enchantments spawn at random from shops. So I'd suggest going blacksmith shop jumping, checking each city. If no one has it wait 48 hours then check again.
It's also random with containers so neither of those videos is really helpful. :sadface:

One contributor on the discussion page for Enchantments at the UESP Skyrim Wiki site asserts that the Banish enchantment is also level locked at 22.

tevans181

Hey Everyone, I've spent the last week trying to find a weapon with the Banish enchantment on it. After trying the solitude shop over and over it never turned up. I waited about 3 months game time in Fletcher's, rechecking every 48 hours and he never had the bow. However, I did finally find it. Not once but twice. I found both of them in the Thieves Guild both within 15 minutes. Tonila had the bow of Expelling which is pretty much the same thing. lvl 20 deadra sent back to Obilvion. Then I found the ebony bow of Banishing located in the back part of the The Ragged Flagon-Cistern. You'll pass an Alchemy lab on your left. It's located in a "master" lock chest. It's in the room where the bow/arrow targets are set up and in that room there are 5 different chest with different skill level locks. Again I found it in the "Master" chest. My character is lvl 40. This is the second time I've unlocked these chests. The first time was when I first joined the guild and I was a much lower level character. So if you have already been there, check again. Hope this helps in your quests. Happy Hunting!

tevans181

Quick note from last post: The bow of expelling was 6800+ which I was able to get down to 4500 through various speechcraft items. and the ebony bow of banishing that I found was only 1800+. The expelling bow was lvl 20 and the bow of banishing was lvl 12.

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
Yeah enchantments tend to be a random item. The only secured one i have found was fortify unarmed but im a khajiit so it doesnt make much of a difference.

devinum

I actually made an account to tell people this:

Best way to get any (rare) enchant for me it was banish. Is to go to fletcher look in his inventory if its not there (most likely) quicksave F5, hit him with flames or a minor hit and quickkload again F9. This will reset his stock, and money. Did this about 13 times and got Banish. Keep in mind its costly. (4.5k glass bow)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts