1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Spoiler Where can I find Refined Moonstone?

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by brandon wells, Dec 5, 2011.

1. brandon wells Member

Message Count:
    any particular places that are loaded with this stuff? and quicksilver, any particular mine or location that has quicksilver veins?
  2. Stone Retired Moderator

Message Count:
    Moved to help section.

I also renamed it as "Refined Moonstone" could be misleading as like a tutorial of where to find it.
  3. TeggyGoneMad New Member

Message Count:
    i would say markarth is the best place for quiksilver, and refinded moonstone is mostly spread about around the world of skyrim in the montains, but every mine has a possibitly there are some.. but every blacksmith sells thise mostly, and they quite cheap, even without perks
  4. Jersey Dagmar Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!

Message Count:
    The Moon.
  5. Garrison Active Member

Message Count:
    The Mehrunes Daedric Shrine always respawns with 2 refined moonstone. I believe the quest is picked up initially in Dawnstar.