Spoiler Where can I find Refined Moonstone?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
any particular places that are loaded with this stuff? and quicksilver, any particular mine or location that has quicksilver veins?

Stone

Retired Moderator
Moved to help section.

I also renamed it as "Refined Moonstone" could be misleading as like a tutorial of where to find it.

TeggyGoneMad

any particular places that are loaded with this stuff? and quicksilver, any particular mine or location that has quicksilver veins?
i would say markarth is the best place for quiksilver, and refinded moonstone is mostly spread about around the world of skyrim in the montains, but every mine has a possibitly there are some.. but every blacksmith sells thise mostly, and they quite cheap, even without perks

Garrison

The Mehrunes Daedric Shrine always respawns with 2 refined moonstone. I believe the quest is picked up initially in Dawnstar.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts