Where can I find fortify archery enchantment?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Liam.S.N

I can't find one anywhere, I'v googled it and nothing is clear! So where can I find fortify archery enchantment? I want to be able to disenchant it and enchant my armour, and I know you can not do this with some items.
Thank you.

tragik

Premium Member
Liam, though "let me google that for you" is quite funny, unfortunately that is going to be a random find. Unless you do the quest summerset shadows as the wiki suggests.

I usually would go to the merchants and focus on gear you wear to see if you can find one. I know it's not a good answer as exact location but unfortunately that is how it works. But.. by doing the Dark Brotherhood quests you can end up with some bow damage gear. Also there is a dragon priest mask that will give you 20% increase as well. Though these two items you can't disenchant it will give you some nice bonuses.

Hope that helps some. If I am wrong I am sure someone here will correct me or give more details.

Thomas Liu

tyl089
you can also try the shops, and sometimes they will sell necklace, rings, and armor with fortify archery enchantments.

Necromis

the majority of the time the item I get from the White Run Jarl for retrieving the dragon stone is an archery fortifier. You may be farther along in the game, but if not try a save reload on that reward till you get it. Granted it is random but for me not su much.

Fourshakes

I'd rather be working on my bowling average.
I did the Elder Knowledge quest (part of the Elder Scroll quest chain) and randomly got 2 different fortify arhcery crowns in all.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
As generic enchanted equipment, as tragik stated, it's random loot from mobs, containers and merchant sales inventory so your only option to increase your likelihood of getting it is to camp merchant stores..

The only apparel that will hold the enchantment are ones worn on the head, hand, ring and necklace slots.

Necromis

Oh and one other piece of info that would help you. The DB armour has the enchantment on it. So either by killing Astrid or doing the intital quest you can get that armour.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Oh and one other piece of info that would help you. The DB armour has the enchantment on it. So either by killing Astrid or doing the intital quest you can get that armour.
You can't disenchant Shroud armor pieces.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts