Where are you from?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Deadhand

PLEASE DON'T EAT THOSE SOCKS!
Nice. Been a dream to move to NYC for some time, but I don't think that's really a possibility, career wise. I actually grew up in Colorado Springs, which was at the foothills of Pike's Peak. That was pretty nice, but I think I need something completely new at this point. far east or far west coast. Did a lot of training in the south so can skip that.

Tusck

I've spent a lot of time in NYC, I wouldn't want to live there. I like living in Philly. You're a day trip away from NY, Boston, Baltimore, Washington, etc, without living around all the people. Don't get me wrong I like NY, but I have to be in the mood for it.

R6 Girl 76

Yeppers, hopefully get back to Aust sometime this next year to see the family, I miss Aust terribly...Grass is always greener though right?

Deadhand

Yeppers, hopefully get back to Aust sometime this next year to see the family, I miss Aust terribly...Grass is always greener though right?

Indeed! Been in Nebraska for the majority of my life... so want to move to a coast, but I figure after I get there I'll miss home... ah well. =)

R6 Girl 76

Yea, ya do miss it when your not close by. I have been in America for 9 years now and it's not like I can just go home to mum and dads for a coffee and a chat...
Woot get to play Skyrim for a couple of hours, my boy just left for school, my house work is done, and I don't have to work today so game time here I come!!!

Deadhand

Lucky! Haha. Today is the first day since release that I have social responsibilities (class, work). Been a long and amazing four days. =) Have fun!

I lived in Des Moines for awhile, went to a few concerts on Omaha. Saw Widespread Panic there. That is basically my best and only memory of Omaha. I live on the east coast now, wouldn't change it.
Des Moines, IA? I live in Cedar Rapids like an hour and 45 mins away from there.

Lycan

Forest Crawler
I hate to be different...but I'm from Australia as well. East Central queensland to be more precise.

JediSmashley

im from east Texas, but hope to be moving to Pennsylvania sometime soon!

i would love to visit Australia! it HAS to be better than where im from. :p

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
I'm over in Maryland. I live out in the farmland so video games keep me out of trouble.

Thoser

Netherlands here!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts