When I brawl instead of going down and surrendering , people actually die

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
For instance when I try to brawl with Mikael , I chose the brawl option , fists rise up and we fight until someone stops , right?
NO!
Instead of surrendering Mikael fights until he is dead , and when I finally kill him , the quest will fail but no bounties will be added to me.
I tried 'Modern Brawl Bug Fix' but it didn't do anything.
And I also tried a mod which gives you a spell to calm down the person that you are brawling with and letting you win.But also didn't work.

Do you know a way for me to solve this problem?
Its a 8 year old game but still has some bugs and this bug occurred recently for me.
It has never happened before , like since 2013.

If you have solution please write and thank you.

For instance when I try to brawl with Mikael , I chose the brawl option , fists rise up and we fight until someone stops , right?
NO!
Instead of surrendering Mikael fights until he is dead , and when I finally kill him , the quest will fail but no bounties will be added to me.
I tried 'Modern Brawl Bug Fix' but it didn't do anything.
And I also tried a mod which gives you a spell to calm down the person that you are brawling with and letting you win.But also didn't work.

Do you know a way for me to solve this problem?
Its a 8 year old game but still has some bugs and this bug occurred recently for me.
It has never happened before , like since 2013.

If you have solution please write and thank you.
Do you have or ever had any mods that make NPCs killable. NPCs that are marked essential won't die. Could there be a mod changing this?
I would suggest to verify the integrity of the game cache or reinstall Skyrim.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts