• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

I_LoveTheOldF0RUMS

Miin-morah-mulaag, Strength in focusing the eye.
I know we all have a weapon we like to use or have grown attached to. I like my Ebony Battle Axe I'll soon be naming Soviet Cheese.
I guess I like Soviet Cheese because even though there are better weapons, I'll stick with the one that I found in my favourite place in all of Skyrim. Markarth.

I know we all have a weapon we like to use or have grown attached to. I like my Ebony Battle Axe I'll soon be naming Soviet Cheese.
I guess I like Soviet Cheese because even though there are better weapons, I'll stick with the one that I found in my favourite place in all of Skyrim. Markarth.
My mainstay weapon is a custom made daedric greatsword I named icestorm cleaver since it is cold and lightning enchanted. In the beginning of the game I always max out my enchanting, alchemy, and smithing skills so I can create the best equipment I possibly can. I usually make 3 or 4 147 percent fortify smithing potions and about 20 37 percent fortify enchanting potions. This will allow me to make all my custom made equipment for my character himself, and my permanent follower who is serana. My daedric greatsword alone has a value of 15003 septims after I am finished doctoring it up.

den230n

My favourite weapon is alto wine or mead. When you are drunk, you can do everything without your armour (just using a stolen knife))

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts