1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

Whats your favorite game and why?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by The Wandering Khajiit, Nov 2, 2017.

1. The Wandering Khajiit

The Wandering Khajiit Lvl 27 Nightingale

Mine is either Halo 1 Or Morrowind. I can never chose which one I love more. Both because you can see the passion and time put into it no matter how hard it was. Now it's mostly for money. Thats why the earlier games are better compared to nowadays.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Reaper24

Reaper24 Honor the dead, fight like hell for the living

Halo 3

• Like Like x 1
  3. trunkynugget

trunkynugget New Member

Xenoblade Chronicles is probably my favourite game I've played so far. There's just so much to do, I clocked in over 100 hours before beating it for the first time and I was completely immersed the whole time. I loved the characters, the story, and the soundtrack is sublime. JRPGs are my favourite type of games, so I might be a bit biased, but I had such an incredible experience with this game that I wish I could experience it for the first time all over again.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Specter of Death

Specter of Death a soul devoid of eternal bonds
    Staff Member

Gotta agree with Morrowind there pal. All the other ES fall in line right after Morrowind as well, but ESIII will always be the top of the list for me.