1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

What's your current character?

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by Nephor The Shadow Stalker, Aug 3, 2017.

1. TheAdventurer!

TheAdventurer! New Member

It WOULD, and the guy may be rich, but he REALLY doesn't want to deal with being sued for copyright issues. Also, if you didn't realise, he IS based on the Green Arrow.

• Like Like x 1
  2. TheAdventurer!

This is the story of Oliver Royal-Steel.
    Oliver was born into a rich and powerful family. He grew up to know and befriend many of the rich and famous in Whiterun.
    [​IMG]
    He knew that, being rich, he would be a target for thieves, so from a young age he started to learn archery, and by the time he was an adult, he was one of the greatest marksmen in Whiterun.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    One day, while he was out hunting, he was captured and taken to a fortress. The leader of the fortress was a man trying to get noticed by the Dark Brotherhood, and he had made his own outfit for the occasion.
    [​IMG]
    But Oliver was not about to be killed by some assassin-wanna-be. He grabbed a knife from the nearby table and attacked![​IMG] [​IMG]
    Guards surrounded him.
    [​IMG]
    But he would not give up.[​IMG]
    He ran to grab his hunting bow, and fired![​IMG] [​IMG]
    He took the mans clothes, which had light armor underneath, to protect himself from the other guards.[​IMG]
    He made swift work of anyone who didn't mistake him for their leader.
    [​IMG]
    And made sure to grab some... necessary supplies along the way.
    [​IMG]
    And eventually he made it out.
    [​IMG]
    On his way back to town, he found his brother's house burned and his own house up for sale. He found out that while he was gone, some plot against his family broke out, and most of the things his family owned no longer belong to them. He quickly realized that this was all planed out.

So now, he goes by day as Oliver Royal-Steel, using the limited resources he has to find out who was behind this.
    [​IMG]
    But by night he goes out, in the assassins outfit, to take down those he finds out corrupted his name. He hides his face, so as to not spoil the good name further. And with a new look he receives a new name. For now he is someone else... something else. He is the outlaw known as....
    [​IMG]
    The Archer!
    [​IMG]
    WOOSH!

I can't wait to roleplay this!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Specter of Death: 10 Points (Love the vigilante roleplay!) Oct 22, 2017
  3. alceryes

alceryes Member

55th level sneaky ranger - dead center of my comfort zone with current build. :)
    I just enjoy the hell out of dual-wielded sneak kills and sneakily taking out enemies mid-stride.

Bow and dual-wield axe/dagger. Ancient dark brotherhood armor (for now). I could upgrade my ebony axe, dagger (both with absorb health), and bow (with fiery soul trap) but I think I'll wait to get the chaos damage enchantment.
    I just finished Forelhost for probably only the 4th time - what a blast! I haven't done much of the latter game quests so I'm going for as close to 100% completion with this character as I can get. I have all of solstheim to go (woohoo!), a few daedric quests, and probably dozens of minor quests. I only have 4-5 perks to go to get all the ones I want from my major skills (one-handed, light armor, archery, sneak, smithing). After that I'm branching out into conjuration and restoration. 250k gold should get me a good bit of training.:)

• Like Like x 1
  4. TheAdventurer!

So my newest character, from my previous post, is primarily a sneaky archer. He will be able to use any other weapon if he needs to, but I plan to level him in such a way to where I'll only need to snipe from the dark. I also have his Archer outfit set in such a way, so that it hides his identity when he wears it, so no one will know it's him. I won't be playing the main quest with him probably, but I will be going around taking down as many bandits, thieves, and murderers as possible. My last post was his backstory, more or less. And I actually did all of that, so it wasn't entire fake.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Specter of Death

Specter of Death a soul devoid of eternal bonds
    Staff Member

I really enjoy the outfit that you chose for him. Do you mind telling me what it all is? I'm very curious.

6. TheAdventurer!

It is the "Hunter Archer Armor." I'll post some links;
    Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43649/?
    Skyrim SE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3907/?
    Specifically I used the green variant for that post. It's for, uh, camouflage.... Yeah, that's it.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Specter of Death

Specter of Death a soul devoid of eternal bonds
    Staff Member

I like it. Thanks a million!

8. TheDovahkin

TheDovahkin Member

I'm currently playing a mage, I'm only 3 hours in though. I'm getting through the College quest line (the only main quest line I haven't completed yet). He is wearing the standard robes of destruction and he uses fire and lightning to carve his way through his enemies. This is only a temporary character though, when I get my new PlayStation I'll be shut indoors for a week and won't come out :D.

• Like Like x 2
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Specter of Death: 1 Point Oct 25, 2017
  9. Jurgarik Greycloak

Jurgarik Greycloak Techno master of Tamriel.

I will admit, there is something about stealth archery that is fun, at first. For some reason, I always seem to not be able to enjoy what characters I make unless they have melee, which is why I always have a hard time with different characters.

Which leads me to some off-topic: I noticed a time back that some people gave me reputation for my characters. thanks, though I may end up changing them in the future, that one will stay as a monument to who I was hoping to go with.