1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

What's your current character?

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by Nephor The Shadow Stalker, Aug 3, 2017.

1. BIGwooly

BIGwooly Well-Known Member

Ya when I started the role play I would still loot bandits and necromancers, etc. But I was really embracing this zealous righteousness they have and realized it made more sense to NEVER loot from anyone you've slain in order to remain blameless of their death .. as in, you could never be accused of killing them for profit. Has really made things interesting, lol.

• Like Like x 1
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Black Orchid: 20 Points Oct 15, 2017 at 3:35 AM
  2. RelentlessAchiever

RelentlessAchiever Streamer in the making!

I have just started another character, been years since I played but I'm going for a warrior build. Heavy armour, one handed weapons with shield and I plan to explore this game to its full potential

• Like Like x 1
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Black Orchid: 20 Points Oct 15, 2017 at 3:35 AM
  3. alceryes

alceryes New Member

54th level sneaky ranger. Bow and dual-wield axe/dagger and in ancient DB armor. Almost ready to make my endgame gear.

4. Davimiir

Davimiir Yol Toor Shul!!!

But it is honourable to kill vampires, and they sure as oblivion don't need their coin when they're dead! I just don't loot innocents. Being on level 50 with less than 70k septums indicates I'm not in it for the money! :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. BIGwooly

True true, lol. I've just been operating more on the principal of 'donations'. Felt like it fit the religious vibe of the Vigilants.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. DdraigGwyn

DdraigGwyn Cymru

I am trying something completely different than my usual 'comfort zone' character who uses everything possible to win. This build is a Nord, Ove Blackhelm, who is very simple ( in all senses). He uses two-handed swords, heavy armor and nothing else. He is a very simple character to play, almost no choices to make: everything goes into Health and Stamina, Two-Handed, Heavy Armor and Smithing. No ranged weapons, both Followers and sneaking are dishonorable, so he has to charge in regardless of the opposition. His other limitation is that he can never add Magika, though he is free to use any items he finds. His initial goal is too become Harbinger of the Companions, but this is just a step in his real ambition, to collect all of the Daedric artifacts. So far, only at Level 10, Mages are my bane, they can hit me long before I can get to them, and armor is of little use, unlike dealing with archers.

• Like Like x 1
  7. alceryes

alceryes New Member

Sounds like a good barbarian build.
    Why not pick up the atronach stone? It'll still be dicey when fighting mages but at least you'll have a better chance. You could even build a nice back story of someone who was 'magically blessed by the gods at birth' only to shun and then outright denounce the gift later in life. Or maybe the lord stone for 'some' magical protection but even more of a challenge.

• Like Like x 1
  8. BIGwooly

Love this. This is basically the build/playstyle I went with for my first playthrough of the main quest. Only difference is I went with a mace versus two-handed. I find the game so much more enjoyable when you specialize character builds like this.

9. DdraigGwyn

DdraigGwyn Cymru

Part of the character is that I cannot go anywhere unless part of a quest. So, getting to the Atronach stone may take a while.

10. BIGwooly

I do the same. I try to play as if I don't know where anything in Skyrim is, unless I'm playing a character that would be familiar with Skyrim.