• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Stormblade45

Scholar of Dwemer History and Culture
hello people, um......... not quite sure what to post here so, i love the elder scrolls and fallout. I'm still a noob involving mods and i am currently saving for a decent gaming computer. oh, and i love longs walks in oblivion lol. i hope i can stay for a while and contribute to the forums. :)

General Charles Xander

General of the 11th Imperial Legion
Welcome to the forums friend! Where the only thing more awesome than the graphics, are the people! I look forward to seeing you around and hope you have fun. The people here are wise and friendly. Anyways, I'll see you around! :)

I'm guessing from your name that you are a Stormcloak supporter?

Stormblade45

Scholar of Dwemer History and Culture
haha, from what I've read before i joined, the people here are great! this has to be one of the better forums I've seen.

I'm for the Stormcloak cause, but not quite for the racism lol.

General Charles Xander

General of the 11th Imperial Legion
haha, from what I've read before i joined, the people here are great! this has to be one of the better forums I've seen.

I'm for the Stormcloak cause, but not quite for the racism lol.
That's nice to say. :)

Also, if you ever have second thoughts on your devotion to the Stormcloaks or just want to see the debate between the two, you can go to the Imperials vs Stormcloaks thread. But a word of advice? Post there at your own discretion. ;)

Anyways, thanks for joining us. :D

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings and welcome, Stormblade45. Live, eat, breathe Skyrim? Follow me, sir. We have a fine table awaiting you. :beermug:

And you've already contributed. By joining and posting. :D

hershangames

Hi there stormblade 45. Nice to see this forum getting so many new people! Have fun around, post, read, be amazed by posts, get lost in the limitless fun threads around and...well that's all I got.:D
'This a lovable community full of lovable people so you'll soon fall in love with the madness.

And as I tell everyone, ask me if you want an NPC dead. I might make a thread about it once I learn to record the screen.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts