What's the most expensive item you made and/or found in Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ShadowGambit

You can do the Fortify Restoration loop with only 100 alchemy. Except that that will take MUCH LONGER.

There is still a a small increase of the potion every time . But Alchemist 5/5 and Benefactor will get you there much faster. In about 5 rounds you should already make potions with ten of thousand % benefits.

Not having perks will just take you a lot of time and a lot of the same ingredients, but it is possible.

Now, I don't really understand when you say the "unlimited shout thing". What do you mean? Shouts are different from spells as they have cooldown time. As far as I know, there is no way to take down cooldown time to 0, even with Alchemy/Enchanting/Smithing.

I don't use much shouts myself, outside of Dragonrend and Throw voice

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I once made a daedric armor 15000+

it was o xbox but i deleted the save since my games were being too laggy

but I know how to make stronger

ShadowGambit

Ok, my bad, you can reduce cooldown of shouts to 0 with the Amulet of Talos and the Fortify Restoration abuse. I just checked.

ShadowGambit

Unlimited dragon Shouts:

Adam Warlock

Back to the subject of found items which I find much more challenging.
I`m trying to assemble an uber-expensive kit that comes from in-game pieces only.
I have 100 Speech Skill and 5/5 Haggling perks if it matters but these are the unimproved on-screen values I see.

Talos has thus far blessed me with :

Dragonscale Helmet of Peerless Conjuration(1612g) which is my choice over the more valuable Dragonscale Helmet of Eminent Archery(1799)

Dragonscale Gauntlets of Eminent Sure Grip(1227)

Dragonscale Boots of Warmth(1317)

Dragonscale Shield of the Firewalker(2563)

Necromancer Amulet(2635)

Ring of Peerless Sure Grip(1373)

I`m still looking for a matching chest piece but can use Arch-Mage Robes(3265) to make this a very effective light armor build for a Conjurer who likes to mash heads in melee.
65% Conjuration cost reduction/15% other schools
+100 Magicka
+100% Magicka Regen
70% resistance to Fire and Frost
+75% 2h damage
75% lower Health/Stamina Regen%
With potions of Resist Shock and Health/Stamina Regen , it`s not too shabby

The most expensive armor piece I otherwise currently hold is a Daedric Helmet of Peerless Restoration(2411)

Adam Warlock

^My battle tactic with the above gear is to cast Dremora Lords or Storm Atronachs with right hand from range .
When the enemy has been whittled down , I use The Longhammer to clean up.

I will eventually temper the armor but in the meanwhile I`ve got Dragonhide if need be.

MrCostari

Seems like an interested quest.
What is the highest value you can get on an item.
Does anything else involves of the amount of the value rather than skills and perks and potions?
If we know that, we can find out what the highest legit possible value for a specific item.
Is that correct or does a lot more things involve the value of an item?

Adam Warlock

Seems like an interested quest.
What is the highest value you can get on an item.
Does anything else involves of the amount of the value rather than skills and perks and potions?
If we know that, we can find out what the highest legit possible value for a specific item.
Is that correct or does a lot more things involve the value of an item?
Dagmar will know.
The most expensive weapon I`ve found yet is an Ebony Battleaxe of Annihilating at 5654g. This is the base value listed at USEPWiki as well so at this point I don`t think perks , etc affect value , just damage.
The Daedric Warhammer of Annihilating is listed at 8069g and that`s probably the highest if you can find one or make it at the Atronach Forge.
A Peerless Daedric armor set likely the highest value for armor, very rare as loot but entirely possible with Atronach Forge

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
For crafted weapons made without exploits the Daedric Warhammer I posted earlier in this thread has the highest displayed value. Daedric Warhammers have the highest displayed value for unenchanted items in the game and Banish adds the most value out of any enchantment while Paralyze adds the next highest value. For found items, it would probably be a Daedric Warhammer of Annihilating which has the most powerful Banish enchantment for found/bought items.

Adam Warlock

Level 81 and I ran off 10 enchanted Daedric pieces at the Atronach Forge.
I got 3 Extreme Armors of Alteration, Conjuration , and Restoration.
1 Armor of Rejuvenation
Boots of Warmth
Extreme Archery Gauntlets
2 Helmets of Resurgence and Eminent Alteration
2 Shields of Shock Abatement
Values ranged from @1600 for gauntlets/boots to @3900 for armor
Only the boots had the highest quality enchantment in category so a Peerless level set may take a LOT of Void Salts and Daedra Hearts !

Adam Warlock

Ran through 33 more recipes exhausting my stash of ingredients , but got 2 good sets.
Couldn`t get the highest 1h , archery , shock resist , or stamina regen pieces .
A lot of dupes too.

From what I got I would wear :
Helmet of Recovery 1917
Gauntlets of Extreme Wielding 1724
Boots of Warmth 1642
Armor of Peerless Destruction 4011
Shield of the Firewalker 2563
total base value = 11,857 g

The highest value set I can make is :
Helmet of Peerless Destruction 2497
Boots of the Mammoth 2104
Gauntlets of Peerless Sure Grip 1898
Armor of Revival 4679
Shield of Warmth 2617
total base value = 13,795g

Nick_Tbolt

Mine would have to be the Ebony Mail, I smithed it to Legendary and it is worth 16666(I used some fortify smithing enchantments to reach that)

Redguard level 81 - Enchanted Dragon Sword - Fully Upgraded Werewolf

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1341006171516.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1341006171516.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 8
I have a simple question can you do this trick with 100 alchemy but no perks in it? I want to do the unlimited shouts thing.
It's ironic that I'm a dragonborn that never uses shouts.

The one thing is, without perks in Enchant, you miss out on the extra effect. Lowering the possible value on the item.
The Restoration exploit? Is that where the RESTO potion increases the enchant potion effect? I heard it was because enchanting was tied to restoration magic... Dagmar is correct, once you seen the loop, you find a way to get a good balance, without the silly values.
One way is once you master the trick, you make one great circlet for each smithing, potions and enchants, then you don't have to wear a whole kit to get decent gear.
yolo - except for Skyrim \o/

rory baker

On THE dragonborn add on there is a cave with a pak of peoplewith have the werewolf disease on of them sells a ring that does 50% more damage while a werewolf but takes in 50% more damage from other people, a small ring like that costs 11,000 gold!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts