1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

Quest What's the best quests to start?

Discussion in 'Skyrim Guides and Tutorials' started by Maverick Dovahkiin, May 23, 2017.

1. Maverick Dovahkiin

Maverick Dovahkiin New Member

Hello I'm new to the forum, but I have been playing Skyrim for 2 years now and I have a question about quests mostly guild quests. I'm working on a Breton thats going to be a thief and assassin build, but I heard its best to start guild quests first before doing more of the main quest. Are there any recommendations for guilds that involve quests other than TG and DB?

Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Joktan the Bane: 1 Point May 31, 2017
  2. mradam75

mradam75 New Member

Might as well go with the TG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Nighthiker77

Nighthiker77 Well-Known Member

Most of the TG quest rewards are leveled so you are better to get them later. None of the DB are, so you can get them as early as you want

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Joktan the Bane: 1 Point May 31, 2017
  4. Joktan the Bane

Joktan the Bane Eleazer

I hope that you find this interesting Maverick. And I hope others find this as interesting a topic as I do. My first ambition was to become a vampire hunter and join the Dawngaurd. But after quitting that game and starting over I joined the Companions.
    I believe a great deal of your success will depend on how you level up! As for my vampire hunter character I fell many times in battle on the radiant quests even with an armored troll. Whereas, my Companion character was well suited for those radiant quests with high attributes in forging, light armor, and stealth.
    So depending on the build of your character may determine how well you fare with different quests.

5. Joktan the Bane

Joktan the Bane Eleazer

So I agree with Nighthiker!