Spoiler What's In Soverngarde?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jbcarey

I've already been there, had the idea I could return if I chose too, but it seems I'm mistaken?

So, If I kill Alduin, (or before killing him) what are the things I should do, who to visit, once I'm actually in Sovenrgard? Are there any quests in Soverngard, any weapons? Anything worth mentioning????

Obviously I tried googling, and all I've found worth noting is Tsun's Armor....

Sovngarde (Location) - The Elder Scrolls Wiki

Pete

I was only aware of the one visit, the second being dying as a honorable / uninfected player character. Werewolves go to Hircine's Hunting grounds when they die. When vampires are destroyed I think they end up in Molag Bal's plane of Oblivion of Coldharbour.

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
I was only aware of the one visit, the second being dying as a honorable / uninfected player character. Werewolves go to Hircine's Hunting grounds when they die. When vampires are destroyed I think they end up in Molag Bal's plane of Oblivion of Coldharbour.
How'd you get back?

Pete

If I recall correctly, after you defeat the dragon, and talk to the bridge keeper, he sends you back.

Jbcarey

Yes, I thought he gave you a shout that could return you to Soverngard but I was wrong, "Call of Valor" just summons a Soverngard warrior... so, there is no returning, which is why I started this thread, is there anything I need to check out, the one time I'm allowed in Soverngarde?

XbSuper

I don't think there's much there. You could probably talk to a few people, maybe gain some lore knowledge, but I don't believe their are any items or quests there, aside from killing alduin.

Ironclad

Only thing I found there was cheese wheels. There is that enormous hall and nothing going on, bit of a waste really.
Skyrim, game of the year - certainly.
Skyrim, disappointing end of game of the year - probably.

kirak95197

Writer
Only thing I found there was cheese wheels. There is that enormous hall and nothing going on, bit of a waste really.
Skyrim, game of the year - certainly.
Skyrim, disappointing end of game of the year - probably.

If only Mass Effect 3 came out the same time Skyrim did, it would have the most disappointing end of game of the year.

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
These fine fellows:

Always present

Conditional

Jbcarey

These fine fellows:

Always present

Conditional

Ok, so a lot of people to see.... Do any of these perhaps have pickpocketable weapons or armor worth mentioning???

I mean, there must be SOMETHING more in Soverngard?? I can't fathom visiting 'heaven' and returning empty-handed... (or even passing a message)....

Skyrim: anything special in sovngarde? - Yahoo! Answers -- But i guess not...

junta

I was happy to get the ox parts for my dining table in Vlindrel Hall. They are not weapons, but they can't be found anywhere else.

Sent from my GT-P6810 using Tapatalk

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
Ok, so a lot of people to see.... Do any of these perhaps have pickpocketable weapons or armor worth mentioning???

I mean, there must be SOMETHING more in Soverngard?? I can't fathom visiting 'heaven' and returning empty-handed... (or even passing a message)....

Skyrim: anything special in sovngarde? - Yahoo! Answers -- But i guess not...
Not unless you want to use Console Commands for Torryg's robes, sorry.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts