What Would You Like To See In Fallout 4?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jarif

What would you like to see and say why (optional)

here's some of the things I would like:
  • Dual wielding
  • Better camera and animation
  • joinable factions
  • karma system and hardcore mode from New Vegas
  • better graphics/visuals and better textures
  • Some Skyrim elements or same engine like a better smithing system.
  • I would be interested with no pip boy to add to the survival element and use the Skyrim journal system (a mod for that would be awesome)
  • No VATS because its immersion breaking

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
A perk tree and better maps.

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
Dual wielding is about all I'd change. Gives you a reason to use short guns.
I'd make the mood more similar to fallout 3 than NV, give it more of that pulp-50's feel again.

And as always I'd leave in a few bug and exploits to keep things interesting.

beastoking

Sunvaar Do Keizaal
Heres a few.
2-4 Player co-op.
A relationship system, similar to Mass Effect or Dragonage.
Dual wielding.
A new engine.
Improved FPS gameplay.
No more weird as plops green lighting.
More mutant types, something grotesque as f#ck, like a new Feral Ghoul with it's intestines hanging out and its jaw ripped off.. I've played too many horrors...

jarif

Heres a few.
2-4 Player co-op.
A relationship system, similar to Mass Effect or Dragonage.
Dual wielding.
A new engine.
Improved FPS gameplay.
No more weird as pl*** green lighting.
More mutant types, something grotesque as f#ck, like a new Feral Ghoul with it's intestines hanging out and its jaw ripped off.. I've played too many horrors...

A relationship system to get your character laid eh? It could be possible since some countries lable Fallout new vegas a 18

Ilrita

The Imperial Storm
I would like to see a better face construction system. Something about it was very difficult for me to use. Also, multilayer, 2 players to be precise. That would be great. Also, better map designs and less of that really weird lighting. Anything else should be obvious of a new game in a series, which is; updates to the engine, improved relationship systems, new weapons etc etc etc.

DRTBAG

I would like the armour to come in pieces like gloves, helmet, body, legs & boots so you can mix & match. Character Creator like Dragon's Dogma. Dual weapons so I can use melee & still use a gun. I'd like a Cityscape too like Fo3.

Duffmage

A combat system that can genuinely be used tactically so I don't have to routinely spam headshots on everything. And less toilets. The developers really seem to have a fetish for toilets. Cant understand why.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I'd like to see it come out.

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
A fat ass area to explore with loads of fun missions. A good selection of voice actors. Harder to kill enemies at higher levels. A decent selction of tunes to listen too whilst exploring. Better aiming of weapons when your not using v.a.t.s. If it has all of that then I'll be happy.

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
Just saw an American Dad episode where a bunch of people got locked inside an amusement park and within a week went tribal. It got me thinking, that would be a great setting for a Fallout game! You could build the entire game to scale for once, create a great diversity of environments within a small space, and it would fit PERFECTLY with the Fallout warped wholesomeness atmosphere.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts