• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ShadowHunter

Blaise will become an Imperial Legate and inherit Proudspire Manor, and Sofie will one day become Harbinger of the Companions and inherit Breezehome

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Benthos

Proud Mer
I can't even remember the children I adopted, even worse, I can't even access the profiles they're on because I had to reset my PS3 due to a backup mishap. So I'm starting fresh with just 3 characters. When it comes to the children I adopt, most likely the boys will become soldiers, black smiths, or mercs while the women would most likely run an inn or something more safe. Being a young, female orphan, you would think that's the last thing they would want is to be put out in cold, harsh environment.
I know some girls wouldn't turn out that way but I would be over-bearing, it's my nature to be protective and that would ultimately make them want to move out and settle down. Maybe that one rogue girl going merc, who knows?

I know this is an old post but thinking about this actually added some immersion to Hearthfire for me so I thought that I should post my answer here, since it helped, if that makes sense.
Well first of all, let me just say that I could not for the life of me figure out what my main characters daughter, Lucia, would grow up to be - that is until she got smacked into the sky by a giant passing through my Lakeview Manor. I was able to get my characters other child, Blaise, out of the way in time but not her.
In game, she disappeared for about 2 or 3 days then appeared back in her room one night. I came up for a good way to explain this in character, which is that Lucia was injured but found a way to survive. She healed her wounds with some plants in the area, and then made her way back home, hiding the whole time so as not to be attacked. So I figure that would make her a good alchemist and rogue. Not to mention that whenever my main plays hide and seek with her kids, Lucia seems to disappear - and she can't be found until the game ends. The fact that she can hide from my character, the Listener and leader of the Thieves Guild who has a fairly high sneak level herself, says something.
As for my characters son Blaise, well he's not to bright - in the aforementioned games of hide and seek he always runs smack into his mother, so he'd suck at stealth - and also the fact that he threw tantrums until he got his own wooden sword and practices on the dummy in the cellar constantly, like literally from morning til night if his mom lets him - he would be a warrior, probably using either sword and board or a one handed sword alone.
So yeah, basically to sum it up, Blaise would be a warrior, possibly a Companion like his mother, and Lucia would be a rogue or spy of some sort who is a master alchemist. :D

GlacialDoom

Damn, I never thought about this before, but now that I think about it, it would suck to be the dragonborn's child. All your life, people will refer to you as "the guy who's father was the Dragonborn", and you will always live in your father's shadow. Eventually, this becomes too much for you, and you start getting addicted to skooma. Eventually, you start murdering people for more skooma money, and you end up one day dead in a ditch somewhere.

It would be horrible.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Damn, I never thought about this before, but now that I think about it, it would suck to be the dragonborn's child. All your life, people will refer to you as "the guy who's father was the Dragonborn", and you will always live in your father's shadow. Eventually, this becomes too much for you, and you start getting addicted to skooma. Eventually, you start murdering people for more skooma money, and you end up one day dead in a ditch somewhere.

It would be horrible.
Try your kids knowing that their parental unit is, not only, the Dragonborn, but the Listener, the Head of the TG, the Archmage, the Harbinger and the Head Vampire all at the same time!
It's no wonder I just know my kids (Lucia and Blaise) are going to grow up to be just like the Hilton kids or the Kardashians.

wolfindpire

My son grew up to take my place protecting the world and land of skyrim. My daughter married the new high king of Skyrim. :Dragonborn:

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME
My son will train muscles to be good solider when he grows up, mostly because his father(dragonborn) tells him to do so. However, he will become a mage in a college of winterhold. Not an arch-mage, but his right hand man. He will inherit house in Solitude.
Daughter will become priest of mara, and an expert healer. She will inherit house in Riften.

Lets look at riften as city without thieves guild. Lets say its dead and that Dragonborn ended it. Game doesnt offer this option.

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
The first time I adopted kids I got Hroar and Runa. I would always catch Hroar with a book in his hands so I figured he would be an author and help people get their minds off how hard it is to live in the harsh lands of Skyrim. Now Runa would always tell me how beautiful the lake is, so on my adventure I would bring her back some charcoal and rolls of paper so she could draw the lake. It always seemed to make her very happy, she even found a baby fox and started to draw pictures of him so I would let her keep him. I could only guess that she became an artist drawing the beautiful wilds and bustling cities of Skyrim.

My current character, Andraste, recently married Stenvar and they have a child together, living up in Proudspire Hall. Their child will probably grow up to be affluent and cosmopolitan, but she'll likely have deep-seated abandonment issues as Jordis has pretty much been left to raise her - Andraste and Stenvar rarely go home! Maybe she'll become an adventurer too, to try and see what was keeping ma and pa away from home all the time? Or her terrible anguish will manifest itself in art, and she'll end up at the Bard's College.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts